Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

LL Zaladar Aldmor

So this is the Zaladar deck I use and wouldnt mind pointers on how to make it better but ye here's the list

Hero
    Zaladar

Allies
    Gloomwielder x2
    Aldmor Artisan x3
    Aldmor Scout x4
    Aldmor Chieftan x4
    Aldmor Scavenger x2
    Ancient of Aldmor x3

Abilities/Artificats
    Shadow Font x4
    Mind Control x3
    Clockwork Soldier x4
    Disrupter Field x3
    Rejuvenating pod x3
    Aldmor Conflux x3

Trading port is good to be matched with clockwork soldier and with artisan you can easily summon another artifact for 2 resources adding more to the field

Scout is good for getting chieftans or ancients out

gloomweilder is for abilities etc like tidal wave or supernova
    Aldmor Scavenger to help get your guys on the board when in a pinch
    and zaladar for the ability and mind control though supernova and tidal wave from mage and priest is debatable to switch over to

So any help to fine tuning or make it better would be cool (thanks to the guy on the world chat for suggesting what he says is "zaldmor")

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Gloomwielder won't do anything against Tidal Wave or Supernova. She prevents your Aldmor being targeted but neither of those cards involves targeting. (If a card doesn't use the word "target" in its text then there is no targeting as part of the ability.)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Gloomwielder won't do anything against Tidal Wave or Supernova. She prevents your Aldmor being targeted but neither of those cards involves targeting. (If a card doesn't use the word "target" in its text then there is no targeting as part of the ability.)
    bummer too good to be true I might change them to more Aldmor Scavenger then thanks for clarification

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    ive played a game against you. And while i conceded when ancient of aldmor was summoned, the main reason i conceded was the clockwork soldier. For a price of 1se, it summons a 3/3 threat that is always a threat and must be cleared everytime. Yes, it hinders your SE hero ability but if you look at it in a different way your hero power becomes 1se summon a 3/3 ally with clockwork soldier.
    "Try and try until you die...or succeed...whichever comes first"

Jo3yb0i - Knight of Dark and Light
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Drawing Power - A Brief Analysis of Draw Cards

My PM | <(^.^)> | Helpful Links | <(^.^)> | IRC | <(^.^)> | IRC + Game | <(^.^)> | SE DeckBuilder

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Jo3yb0i View Post
    ive played a game against you. And while i conceded when ancient of aldmor was summoned, the main reason i conceded was the clockwork soldier. For a price of 1se, it summons a 3/3 threat that is always a threat and must be cleared everytime. Yes, it hinders your SE hero ability but if you look at it in a different way your hero power becomes 1se summon a 3/3 ally with clockwork soldier.
    lol hey yeah a lot of the SE goes to the clockworks or the seek ability and late game for conflux or when in a tight spot the chieftain kind of why I added shadow font a smal problem with the clockworks is that you have to summon one first and then play the other and the 2nd one dies if both are destroyed same turn so its kinda bad but its a great free ally as you'll always get SE unless Corrupted Angel becomes playable XD

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So far i've beaten some 291, 271 rating with a current rating of 240 should be able to reach 250+ rating if I dont hit garima road lances