Close

View Poll Results: What do you think of this ?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

9 64.29%
  • Disagree

6 42.86%
  • Don't care

2 14.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    he is right. majority people is always wrong.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by SWAT0013 View Post
    unless you are spamming nerf threads like mindy...
    two threads is spamming? you need to look up spamming in dictionary i think. other than that you made some good points i agree.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by dejvo View Post
    he is right. majority people is always wrong.
    this can be solved by not using warning labels anywhere

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymos View Post
    I can see your point, although, all cards are available to everyone so sth like that would be hard to happen
    I know this example is extreme, but it is not about availability only - even if half players would play same OP decks, because they would not want to nerf them, fun would be away and game would be doomed...

There is one big issue with human nature - not being creative. Of course some deck can be simply countered, but seeing some OP deck usually leads to same chain of events - most of players start copying them instead of finding right counter. Of course there is no counter everytime - for example I personally think, Anmor was OP, but it was mainly due to lack of counter to locations at this moment. Maybe, if they would make similar or even same cards 2,3 sets later, we would be only laughing when someone would try to win only thanks to that card

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I would think a straw-poll would be more insightful after a few weeks/months post-update rather than now, to allow the player-base to find some comfort amongst the initial chaos.

With that said, I would like to solicit bribes and political contributions for my own vote. Except nobody cares about my vote. But if you'll agree to donate to my fake money-laundering charity, I'll vote whatever you want

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think you have found the ultimate Delay of Game avatar

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Maskee you always make me smile

Polls, feedback, soap box, whatever it all works. Just not all the same. I do like that this partial release involved a thread for each individual card brought to us from the DT & PFG so we could lust over love or hate and talk about.

I see your point about consolidating topics per card, but official or not there will always be those that feel the need for a taller soap box... So this can't hurt either, go for it

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by tafkad View Post
    I think you have found the ultimate Delay of Game avatar
    i was thinking the same ahahaha is perfect for him
    +1
    ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ⓐⓡⓒⓐⓝⓔⓢ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
    ---------------------------------IGN:Mirrodim------------------------------

Here!! Arcania Expansion !! come and share you ideas!! suggest balanced fixes!! comment you favorite idea!! lets do a virtual edition with 200 cards of user's creations.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by SWAT0013 View Post
    I do not think it is good thing to let players decide what they want to nerf and what not. I think current system (unless you are spamming nerf threads like mindy...) is good enough, also I must really say that despite some things take quite too long to implement, but usually after implementation (changes, new sets, etc.) it is not much buggy and usually quite balanced - of course there are some exceptions (like for example A:GR in this set (honestly I have no idea have it could move through testing phase only as strong), but many times players are basically making cards OP - for example Aramia was OK, until someone got the idea to use fire Aramia - of course if there would be one user of this deck, it would not be so big issue, but it became so much used, Wulven had to take action).
    I agree. People who abuse OP cards and combos will never vote for nerfing them. Besides I think that the majority of players are not regular users of the forum so it's going to be a bit pointless.
    I trust dev and believe that they will make fair and well-timed decisions according to the facts and not to whose voice sounds louder at the forum.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'll always vote "disagree" whatever the poll is.
    Buried Treasure of Nanana
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix/ Greatness, Reborn
    My tournament achievements