Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: aldmor tribe

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think any hero that uses either aldmor , wulven , ravager , homun, templar , yari , twilight , 3 cc allies , or has a weapon or a location should take 20 dmg when the game starts and opponent gain +10 hp . they are just so op
    Last edited by Anonymos; 01-05-2016 at 03:32 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymos View Post
    I think any hero that uses either aldmor , wulven , ravager , homun, templar , yari , twilight , 3 cc allies , or has a weapon or a location should take 20 dmg when the game starts and opponent gain +10 hp . they are just so op
    yes I'm playing Undead so I'm safe!
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Buqs View Post
    yes I'm playing Undead so I'm safe!
    you never know, you beat mindy in a game and next day you'll find forum post asking for forgotten horror nerf

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by mindy View Post
    again i suggest dont read nerf threads if it upsets you. you understand concept of avoiding things hurting you right? i dont put my hand on a hot stove for the same reason.
    that isn't the point... cuz if only nerf-lovers post, this give the impression for all the comunity is agree.
    like happened with Garina, this guy Fristar (with 10 posts counter) posted like 4 new threads with the same point of quite Garina and PUM! intant banned... no more test.
    Im know that was a different case, but if only nerf people talk we will get nerf all the new ideas from this collection LL
    So... we can read and say if we are not agree o.o

scout. haste ambush and seek is too much. its mostly haste and seek that makes the deck too consistent.
    Scout have 3 Hp... is just fast but die fast too, dont think ambush remove will "balance", with that hp will do it useless.

darklight. should be unique and maybe make it 3 cc or reduce hp and constant meek or something.
    Not Unique, you kill the aldmor mechanic with that. But im agree with drop HP to 3, but so remove the meek ._. or keep it in 1/4 but with permanent meek
    Most 2cc allies have 5 point between attack/resistance 2/3 or 1/4, maybe for active ability he can drop one or 2 but should recovery too for meek condition.

rejuv pod. increase ability cost to 1 se.
    This kill the mechanic.

in general this tribe can seek and bring back everything which makes it too consistent and op. its just not reasonable. in theory its cool that a tribe has a niche in controlling se but i think the dt overdid it with the se control. things get out of hand quickly.
    But you dont need kill the tribe for balance.
    4cc Artisan (And maybe Unique)
    8cc Ancient
    you dont need kill the little guys with nerf, players need control kill them.. in play.
    The point isn't the little first turn allies, the point is who kill you, and Conflux/Ancient is what kill you.

Aldmor is working too fast, yes. But any new deck i think have the game setup in turn 3 or 4 for control the board.
    We can still worried about this, or we can still to use more the first turns in the game.

Had you tried to play with a WC deck vs the CPU?
    is Kinda hard lol cuz CPU just summon from turn 1 and attack only hero (99%) and our decks for any reason, work from late game, you can even lose vs pc with a meta deck sometimes xD

LL is working from early game =)

People still trying win in duels with first strategic card in Turn3 or 4
    All the new tribes start in T1 or T2. Is evident that this meta need control from start.

By this way we will do the same mistake that Aramia, balance the wrong target :v
    we can balance aaaaaaaaaall the set, or we can balance the cards that kill...
    seek and bring back dont kill nothing.
    Seek and summon a Ancient of Aldmor in Turn 4 maybe do it :v
    Seek and summon a 2cc Conflux in turn 4 too... can kill you.
    but isn't fail from the little innocent new guys like scout or darklight QQ
    Last edited by Arcanes; 01-05-2016 at 03:58 PM.
    ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ⓐⓡⓒⓐⓝⓔⓢ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
    ---------------------------------IGN:Mirrodim------------------------------

Here!! Arcania Expansion !! come and share you ideas!! suggest balanced fixes!! comment you favorite idea!! lets do a virtual edition with 200 cards of user's creations.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    yea not kill the tribe but some changes. and as far as im concerned you are the trolls. i am just trying to suggest changes to make the game more enjoyable and you come to my thread and attack me and post nonsense stuff instead of contribute. grow up. but we will see who has egg on their face when changes are made to these op cards. also i have no problem with forgotten horror it is fine. maybe art is not really undead like but then again dakrath looks like a demon so no biggie.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    It would help if you referenced some games where all this Aldmor stuff is coming together so well.

Fortana vs. trevorJacobs: he has so many beasties out, but just can't do anything about stealth, even when the combo doesn't work that well
    trevorJacobs vs. KA stonecold: case study in the perfect combo - all the pieces in by T4 = unstoppable
    trevorJacobs vs. TJ Burn: at least it stops the annoying Garina Road Lanceicon deck!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    yea not kill the tribe but some changes. and as far as im concerned you are the trolls. i am just trying to suggest changes to make the game more enjoyable and you come to my thread and attack me and post nonsense stuff instead of contribute. grow up. but we will see who has egg on their face when changes are made to these op cards. also i have no problem with forgotten horror it is fine. maybe art is not really undead like but then again dakrath looks like a demon so no biggie.
    There are more chances you are trolling that you actually mean all these nerfs so we just join

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think I will beat that aldmor decks with CotC Eladven...
    IGN: TJ Maskee - Proud member of Team Juggernauts !

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    hey guys, seek mechanic is consistency defined. and consistency wins games. Sisy told me so! our WC champion also had a few words to say about consistency.

since we're on that topic, consistently asking for nerfs will surely win you games.

remember guys, consistency.

and no, i am not being a consistent ass.

maybe on my next post.
    Want to Join A1?

A1: Evolution in Theory. To stop evolving is to die.

It is one of my greatest hopes that in the future, mankind achieves enlightenment so high we would not need rules, laws, or government to keep the peace and govern ourselves. By our own motivation and volition, we would do what is right and just because it is right and just. This is the central tenet of anarchy. Not chaos and lawlessness, but free will and self-actualization.

Visit my blog: Potpourri

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by trevorJacobs View Post
    Fortana vs. trevorJacobs: he has so many beasties out, but just can't do anything about stealth, even when the combo doesn't work that well
    trevorJacobs vs. KA stonecold: case study in the perfect combo - all the pieces in by T4 = unstoppable
    trevorJacobs vs. TJ Burn: at least it stops the annoying Garina Road Lanceicon deck!
    Well it's their fault for not running groundshift
    I like pie, Shadow Era, and you!