Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

lakmire trading outpost

t2 ally. t3 exaltation. needs a nerf now. they need to stop making it so easy to play powerful cards way ahead of theyre intended turn. its just like garina. mindless stacking decks with 4 of each hoping to get an early win by a good starting hand. maybe limit to wulven heroes only or something.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    and the nerf train goes on.
    how about trying to counter new things instead of crying on forums to nerf that. then another players who can not come with ways to beat new things join and we got banned card after couple of days, without even trying it. for gods sake, LL is out for 4 days and only on android, at least play some games before asking for nerf

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    When i see mindy I will just go lalalalalalalalala and do as if i didn't hear it.

To say: You need 3 cards to get that combo + you use 3 cards by turn 3 which makes you run out of them quickly

Assassin of the coming winter
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    All these nerf threads... I got the solution. Send your deck to wulven support so they know what cards to leave the same and nerf everything else. It's way faster than asking for diff cards nerfed every day

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by maxi1230 View Post
    To say: You need 3 cards to get that combo + you use 3 cards by turn 3 which makes you run out of them quickly
    ^this - having big ally on board T3 and empty hand is not that good...
    And oposite site of Lankmire is also bad, once you get owerhelmed its damn hard to get back.
    IGN: TJ Maskee - Proud member of Team Juggernauts !

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by maxi1230 View Post
    When i see mindy I will just go lalalalalalalalala and do as if i didn't hear it.

Let's not forget how terribly hard is it to kill 3cc ally!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    enough with the fatty cards by turn 3. its ridiculous.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This strategy can backfire very quickly - it is similar issue as it was (maybe still is, if you are playing it with Twilight with one goal - to get one big ally) with Twilight, you were able to get one really big ally, but if opponent destroyed it, you were usually doomed...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    you know, i am getting really tired of coming to the forum and only seeing this nerf crap. made even worse by the fact it is the same person calling for nerfs over and over and over again. please give it a rest, let us play with the cards instead of spamming the forums. give us two weeks at least.

do you even play the game? what is your ign? i want to watch some of your games, maybe see what you see.
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i guess i am just faster than you at testing these new cards and combos so i realize faster what need to be changed. and please read my other reply on why complaining is necesary for te game. also no i dont give out my name because i dont like stalkers they make me very uncomofrtable. but you dont need my name. look around for elemental wulven decks. we all play the same combos more or less. good luck.

edit: also if you dont like reading nerf posts dont click on the thread title. its like those homophobes shouldnt get married to a gay person if they are against gay marriage. if reading upsets you dont read just avoid you know. simple as that.
    Last edited by mindy; 01-05-2016 at 12:37 PM.