Close

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Demnchi View Post
    Not to be "that guy" again, but I have to agree that this is far too early. I really think it needed more time to be shown that it is actually over powered. People were saying the same things about this card that they were about Dakrath and Gravebone. While not the same situation, we gave it enough time to show that its good, but not that good. Is Garina Road OP? Maybe, but it's not my point. The problem here is that were banning a card a mere 3-4 days after its release. That's (to be frank) absurd. I don't even get the whole "we'll miss out on other things" idea either as by banning the card you're doing just that to begin with. I'm pretty sure with this ban people will just move onto the next good card to complain about. I really am sad to see this happen, especially because it happened so soon.

I'm not saying that this card, or the set itself, is correctly balanced. Only that we need time for all the problems to show up, before we start picking cards to strike down.

The meta changes, the meta shifts, give it time to balance it self out or it never will.
    Well said, and completely agree.
    I like pie, Shadow Era, and you!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    you need to read the first post again. they banned it because it is receiving too much play time so much that they cant evaluate other cards because people dont play them. not just because it is op. but it doesnt take a genius to realize that it is op and that is why it is overshadowing other cards. locations like these that let you play super strong cards so easily and way ahead of theyre times should never have been invented in the first place.

also lakmire training post should be redesigned because it works in a similar fashion letting elementals play exaltation by t3. imagine if there would be even stronger and 6cc attachments in the future which would also be able to play by t3. this location limits those possibe attachments because of this location. ridiculous.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbra7 View Post

But seriously, their new draw engine, luminary, and avatar are over powered. Luminary the most.

The aldmor are an interesting case....i think they need nerfs and buffs. Like the childs ability now costs 1SE,
    If is for that, we should nerf Homunculus (Really fast tribe) , ravagers, probably wulvens when part 2 come out, etc

Im agree with Luminary "board haste" is too much (More if isn't Unique, cuz with a second Luminary they haste each other), should be the first ally summoned each turn or something like, but keeping the new fast and agressive style of tribes.

Let's remember that Lost Lands is (for now) 100% conformed by Tribe allies. Is EVIDENT that tribes will be strong and probably the meta.

This first part have only Human, Shadow and Neutral Generic allies, for this Twilights Ravagers and Aldmors are the first in be boosted.

Probably with class cards; templars, Yari, wulvens and others (i hope Elementals too... they are really forgotten) will be boosted too and we will have more variety of strategy.

I think this should be the objetive of this new collection, and is working. The game changed and this i think is good. Don't is only other collection with more cards and same mechanics that always...
    If we scare by every change in the game, the game never will evolve.

This is looking like Magic develop, by block thematics, and Magic is the most sucess TCG in world, so.... why would be this a bad idea?
    If every new collection changes the game, is perfect for me. I will never bore to play Shadow Era.
    Last edited by Arcanes; 01-04-2016 at 06:53 PM.
    ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ⓐⓡⓒⓐⓝⓔⓢ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
    ---------------------------------IGN:Mirrodim------------------------------

Here!! Arcania Expansion !! come and share you ideas!! suggest balanced fixes!! comment you favorite idea!! lets do a virtual edition with 200 cards of user's creations.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    oh and dont start with that gravebone mumo jumbo again. that combo is inconsistent and its not like gravebone can pull out fatties consecutively. if it happens it happens once and you can deal with it and not have to worry about a wave of fatties.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Good decision I liked it!
    T4 Oliver Fagin on your 3cc minion is a free win. I had two games with a matey, he had on both games the T4 garina+oli combo and that was such a huge tempo boost, where I just falled behind. Even tho the game went almost even (60-40 in his favor), I generally couldnt do much about the pressure I got every turn.

In another game where i was using DC, opponent plays T4 garina together with Eriss...no fun rly. Insta win for him, since I had no removal for that.

Ofc I played that deck myself, and I can tell that Ancient of Aldmor on T4 or later is a badass gameplay as well if your opp. cannot counter it. It keeps the opp. from using his/her ability and that is a huge fallback. Its Potl on steroids.
    T4 Garina+ Nathan+any minion is an insta win too.
    TJ Minato

TJ's Yellow Flash

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I like the new cards and mechanics. Shadow Era is a better game, imo.

I can't wait to see what the class cards will be like!!!
    Last edited by Kross; 01-04-2016 at 07:31 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kross View Post
    I like the new cards and mechanics. Shadow Era is a better game, imo.

I can't wait to see what the class cards will be like!!!
    +1
    ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ⓐⓡⓒⓐⓝⓔⓢ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
    ---------------------------------IGN:Mirrodim------------------------------

Here!! Arcania Expansion !! come and share you ideas!! suggest balanced fixes!! comment you favorite idea!! lets do a virtual edition with 200 cards of user's creations.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Here is an idea : instead of giving the hammer to good cards why not just buffing other cards?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymos View Post
    Here is an idea : instead of giving the hammer to good cards why not just buffing other cards?
    I believe the general consensus in this is community is that power creep in Shadow Era is bad..

I'm indifferent on the subject, though

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Probably change the location from:
    3: Target ally in your hand is summoned at no cost. // Allies cost you 1 less resource to summon.

to something like this:
    3: Target ally in your hand is summoned at no cost. Next turn's player takes control of this location. // Allies cost you 1 less resource to summon.

So next turn your opponent has the chance to use "3: Target ally in your hand is summoned at no cost."