Close

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think Garina Road is a good card. I hope it comes back soon, without too much of a change..I love the idea of SE becoming a faster game.

I wonder: if Garina Road doesn't change, would it (and cards like it) affect the relevance of the oversized deck in any way?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Garina Road is interesting but needs to balance the speed it creates without forcing the opponent to tech against it. I would only change the NC part to make any cards cost 1 less ressource because when you are facing fatty turn after turn it does nothing to spam allies as well so you have to go with your removal cards sometimes.
    Evolving Through Change

"I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met Jasmine. We ate lobster, drank Piņa Coladas. At sunset we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over and over and over?"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I agree the Mindy v Caitlin0 thing was pretty childish but it entertained while waiting for the game release. Still waiting

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Jao View Post
    maybe because the PFG had access to the other cards that haven't been released yet and they have a way with dealing with garina. ever think about that?

noooooo. all you think about is how everything needs a nerf. you don't even bother thinking up ways of how to deal with stuff you consider strong. even now i can think up of some ways to deal with garina.

if there is a card that needs balancing in this set, it's groundshift.
    Gondorian made it clear on some thread that LL is to be released in three seperate mini expansions. Which means each set will be released in such a way that will still make the game balanced. So I think what you're saying would not be the case for Garina. If there is a card ever prepared to counter Garina in such a very effective way then why release Garina now? or maybe why didn't they release it along with Garina? So far the only method of countering a location is by either using another location to void the ability of the previous one or use cards which can remove a location which as of the present are only few. On the next 2 release we can expect that more cards might be available to deal with locations but even if those cards are still unavailable the game still remains balanced. Garina needs to be nerfed because it is being used by many to abuse. Not just because it is OP. If u missed that statement then I suggest reading Gondorian's first post again .

Many of us are missing the true purpose why Garina is banned. We all just focus on the idea that it was banned because it's OP but we became ignorant of the entire statement Gondorian posted. Garina was being used to abuse leaving other cards unused and the strategy of the game unprioritized. Combos are even better to see when a player defeats you using one than seeing fatty armies killing you without any effort and your opponent not thinking at all as to how to kill you and counter your cards in such a creative and strategic way.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    thank you my point exactly. i say this but people dont seem to understand. maybe because my english is not perfect or maybe theyre just very stubborn. also people who defend it say learn to play against it. i say learn to play without it. they released 67 cards and you cry over one card garina that is temporary gone. play around with other cards i am sure the dt will appreciate feedback on those cards.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Definitely Agree to you mindy.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by mindy View Post
    thank you my point exactly. i say this but people dont seem to understand. maybe because my english is not perfect or maybe theyre just very stubborn. also people who defend it say learn to play against it. i say learn to play without it. they released 67 cards and you cry over one card garina that is temporary gone. play around with other cards i am sure the dt will appreciate feedback on those cards.
    Okay so I have a question for you then (and anyone else who wants to answer it)

If Garina road comes back with no change and never gets a nerf, would you continue to play this game?

Why or why not?

(sorry if you already answered this earlier in the thread)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kross View Post
    Okay so I have a question for you then (and anyone else who wants to answer it)

If Garina road comes back with no change and never gets a nerf, would you continue to play this game?

Why or why not?

(sorry if you already answered this earlier in the thread)
    i see no reason to stop playing.