Close

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kip thorp View Post
    Not to say others might not agree, but what are you really saying? Nerf the expansion? Go back to SF? Nerf only what you want? Honestly , are you calling for singular nerfs? Or would you rather scrap the expansion.
    I'm saying a lot of things in the new expansion are made somewhat too powerful and will probably need nerfing along the way. It's growing pains, expansion just came out and needs thorough play testing, nothing we can do about that. My guess is that at least ten of the new cards will get some sort of a nerf and you could say that I'm a bit of authority on that, everything I said needed nerf in the last two years was indeed nerfed, not always in the way I suggested, though.

Garina Road was just broken and needed to go. Are you going to argue against that or are you calling me out just for the sake of guild solidarity?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Uh, yeah, I do understand, or have wrapped my head around it.

Guilty solidarity? That sounds like a band name. I don't remember quoting you?

You and Mindy gotta figure out who is who first.
    Last edited by Kip thorp; 01-06-2016 at 11:47 AM.
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by morbius View Post
    Nope, this is my only acc. I can barely find the time to play, let alone argue on the forum.

And yes, my templar deck is probably OP, too. That lethargic looking Unaxio Squire mofo has been an unreal upgrade over Avenger of the Fallen, I've gotten a new draw engine in Spirit of Devotion and a strong haste mechanic that no longer requires crummy Justicar's Cape. I have yet to try incorporating Brothers' Landing, but that might work well, too. All that however is no match for a location card that lets you pump fatties that either have haste, or you can haste them. There is really nothing to discuss here, if you see a peace of bone protruding through the skin, you don't need x-ray to diagnose a fracture. This makes sense to both players and developers, but for some reason, not to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by mindy View Post
    i dont understand why you think i am morbius all the time. is it hard to imagine that more then one person think cards are op? if you read around the forum you will find also other players who agree. do you think all of them are me also? you need to stop this its very embarasing. you can pm the mods to compare our internet info or something maybe if you are bothered a lot by it. i dont know about computers much but i think they can check if two accounts are the same person yes? hope you can find some peace of mind.
    maybe because you both talk the same... maybe because you both insult people who dont agree with your opinion and you both see your opinion as fact. maybe because you both tend to be online within minutes of each other. maybe because you both start nerf threads more than any other person. and i can post using two different account and they have different IP address, not that hard to do. maybe because 99% of both your threads and post about nerfing and nothing else. i dont really care if you are the same person or not.

Quote Originally Posted by mindy View Post
    this is ironic statement because garina was banned for that very reason so the dt can know the true impact of the rest of the set because garina was getting too much playtime. it seems people are confused to why it was banned. have look at gondorians post again to understand his true intentions. sometimes a parent have to step in to say enough is enough. maybe that you can wrap your head around?
    Garina road was banned because it was too popular, so much so that other things were not being played and might over shadow any other problems. and again with the insults, thank you for callng me a child, i do appriciate it

Quote Originally Posted by morbius View Post
    I'm saying a lot of things in the new expansion are made somewhat too powerful and will probably need nerfing along the way. It's growing pains, expansion just came out and needs thorough play testing, nothing we can do about that. My guess is that at least ten of the new cards will get some sort of a nerf and you could say that I'm a bit of authority on that, everything I said needed nerf in the last two years was indeed nerfed, not always in the way I suggested, though.

Garina Road was just broken and needed to go. Are you going to argue against that or are you calling me out just for the sake of guild solidarity?
    Garina Road is not broken. overpowered, most likely. broken means it breaks the game, which it does not. and everything you said needed nerfing last set was already being talked about and was going to be nerfed.

i just want to know why you "both" call for nerfs all the time. thats all you do.
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    again you seem to think only we two want cards to be nerfed when in fact many other players think the same. and my post was to kip torp not you i even quoted him so maybe you missed. now i think you realize i am only me with this account because you said you dont care so i see you try to let it go. which is good to save your embarasment any further. and we are here to discuss cards not be paranoid and not talk about things not relevant so if you disagree please give your arguments and the dt will listen i am sure of it.

edit: and i call nerf on cards that are op because they ruin the game. can you understand it? what do you prefer that everyone is quiet and say nothing and let op cards rule the game? people complained about garina and even the dt realize it was op and desided to change it for the update. so i think you need to stop complaining about other people because they seem to know which cards are powerful like they were right about garina.
    Last edited by mindy; 01-06-2016 at 12:33 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    so i cant reply to a post of yours if it was directed at someone else? OK, haha

and i still do think you are the same person.

and people can talk about cards, people can say they are OP. but thats is ALL you do, nothing else. and you will not give us game examples that you played.

and who else am i complaining about but you and you?

this is the game you like to play, not SE.

and me, embarrassing myself, haha... nice try
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    all my decks together

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    sweety of course you can reply to post i wrote to someone else. but than you shouldnt say i called you a child because first of all i didnt call anyone a child and second of all it was directed to kip torp. and i think we should stop posting off topic yes? we are here to discuss the cards so if you dont have anymore input on them than you have nothing good to write.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Its very sad that they banned the location after 2 days. Meanwhile i had a lot of ideas for new decks and wanted to test them against this location.
    I do also understand the decision of banning due to the frustration of lots of people facing this combo. At least wulfen tries to provide as many people a positive play expirience.
    Crusader of new Virtues
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    oh, so "sweety", you were not calling me a child, you were calling Kip a child... i got it.

take you own advice there as well... if you dont have anything good to write, dont post. and if you have been paying attention, every thinks you are a troll which means, we think you dont have anything good to write. while you think myself and everyone else doesnt have anything good to write... hmmm.
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    all my decks together

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    2 days ban is really a bad idea.
    I doubt if this deck really went that high.
    Buried Treasure of Nanana
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix/ Greatness, Reborn
    My tournament achievements

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlyn0 View Post
    oh, so "sweety", you were not calling me a child, you were calling Kip a child... i got it.

take you own advice there as well... if you dont have anything good to write, dont post. and if you have been paying attention, every thinks you are a troll which means, we think you dont have anything good to write. while you think myself and everyone else doesnt have anything good to write... hmmm.
    we can wait to hear if mods will give us any inputs.