Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

[LL] Trader Serena

This deck was originally a non aldmor deck, but when I decided that I needed moar artefacts, I decided to switch to aldmor so I could use their tribe 4cc artefacts.

Why not lance? Because it does not really matter what hero ability you have. You spend near all of it on the continuing threat of clockwork soldier. Any extras you can use your other aldmor ability, and in a scrape I would prefer to get more damage on a anklebreaker hit/discard.
    A member of ETC.
    Creator of boomerang combo deck.
    Likes playing lots of card games.

I had a really awful signature in the past so i changed it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Bump! I'd like some thoughts on this!
    A member of ETC.
    Creator of boomerang combo deck.
    Likes playing lots of card games.

I had a really awful signature in the past so i changed it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    since hero ability is plan b or c I think you should use one of the other heroes lance or Garth. you are not playing with enough weapons to execute a plan b/c and lance and Garth will be more favorable as fall back heroes. if you feel like your stall/controlling the board is probably recommend Garth since his ability cost is low enough to be used frequently if you have no other SE outlets. I haven't watched any games yet though so take with a grain of salt and my reason for other lack of deck adjustments recommendations
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!