Abilities/item
    4 tidal wave
    4 twilight eidolon
    2 ritual headress
    2 scriptures of the departed
    2 wizent staff

How to play
    Just attack and seek
    (E.g. activate twilight opportunist skill and after attack kill with lorhom and seek)
    I think this deck is strong

Early sac:ritual headress ,wizent staff,kalista

Strategy
    VS lance
    Control board with tidal and then play allies
    VS Serena
    Remember you have scripture of the departed and try to attack hero
    VS aldmor
    Destroy all artifact and control board

Ok please help me too to improve this deck
    Thanks
    Last edited by Empat Lima; 01-04-2016 at 04:21 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Super strong deck confirmed.
    Buried Treasure of Nanana
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix/ Greatness, Reborn
    My tournament achievements

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Maybe you can help me to improve my deck

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    My deck is similar...but unlike yours i couldnt get mine to work out. Stuck at 230 rating.
    also no spirit of devotion??
    Last edited by ThatGuy; 01-03-2016 at 03:12 PM.
    Ebeoph
    There is a single moment where....

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Interesting enough that I wanna try it, once I do, I'll give you a report.
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Tried twice with awful results. Mind you, the lands didn't even showed up so that probably did it.
    I wanted an image as a signature and all I got was text.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I am a twilight deck user but only tried it for Boris, I was reviewing the deck and it seems that the same principle I apply in my warrior twilight deck might just be applied to yours. The good thing about twilight alignment is that they are not bounded by any class, which means any human class can use them to a damaging effect. Try removing twilight opportunist and replace it with Demetreyo (3 or 4 copies) and include twilight warden in your deck. In the late game when you have twilight luminary on field they would be very useful specially when there have 3 twilight allies in your graveyard. So Demetryo should be your early game fireball, now when you at least managed to gain upper hand board control and have twilight luminary on field and 3 twilight allies in graveyard, you would have a fatty twilight warden ready to strike the moment it is summoned. If you could combo it with Kalista then a a single warden can have up to 10 damage in one round. Then kill the warden with Twilight Encampment and seek another warden, if you still have 3 resources, summon warden then strike and you would have 15 damage in one round. In my deck, this is my main combo unit. Twilight Warden, Luminary, Kalista and Twilight Encampment. I managed to deal an annoyingly super strike of 28 damage in one round once to my opponent with the seek ability of luminary and twilight location, it is really powerful. I also suggest adding 2 more luminaries in your deck. Players who knows their potential would kill them first so you should bring extras and for more chances of picking them up. My deck is composed of 57 cards and I do not worry about it, with new cards being released even mill decks are becoming extremely powerful. The main strategy of winning in my opinion is not about planning in advance on how you should defeat the opponent and locking yourself with that strategy only but learning to use the resources you already have in your hand, because you cannot always draw the cards you are hoping to get. In other words, becoming resourceful. I cannot always do those combos I mentioned but still I am able to win many times because I put every card on my hand to good use. I hope this helps.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Index View Post
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rifkiw123 View Post
    Sure, u can share ur deck, we will try to help

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
    My deck is similar...but unlike yours i couldnt get mine to work out. Stuck at 230 rating.
    u can add them if u want. simply add them or remove some cards. hmmm, when u use the zhana ability?

Quote Originally Posted by Kip thorp View Post
    thanks kip we r waiting for the report

Quote Originally Posted by Kosmiker View Post
    Tried twice with awful results. Mind you, the lands didn't even showed up so that probably did it.
    even if the land doesnt come out, u can still be competitive. but yes, seek ability is the main power. priest can easily gain tempo with tidal

Quote Originally Posted by 3thundera876 View Post
    I am a twilight deck user but only tried it for Boris, I was reviewing the deck and it seems that the same principle I apply in my warrior twilight deck might just be applied to yours. The good thing about twilight alignment is that they are not bounded by any class, which means any human class can use them to a damaging effect. Try removing twilight opportunist and replace it with Demetreyo (3 or 4 copies) and include twilight warden in your deck. In the late game when you have twilight luminary on field they would be very useful specially when there have 3 twilight allies in your graveyard. So Demetryo should be your early game fireball, now when you at least managed to gain upper hand board control and have twilight luminary on field and 3 twilight allies in graveyard, you would have a fatty twilight warden ready to strike the moment it is summoned. If you could combo it with Kalista then a a single warden can have up to 10 damage in one round. Then kill the warden with Twilight Encampment and seek another warden, if you still have 3 resources, summon warden then strike and you would have 15 damage in one round. In my deck, this is my main combo unit. Twilight Warden, Luminary, Kalista and Twilight Encampment. I managed to deal an annoyingly super strike of 28 damage in one round once to my opponent with the seek ability of luminary and twilight location, it is really powerful. I also suggest adding 2 more luminaries in your deck. Players who knows their potential would kill them first so you should bring extras and for more chances of picking them up. My deck is composed of 57 cards and I do not worry about it, with new cards being released even mill decks are becoming extremely powerful. The main strategy of winning in my opinion is not about planning in advance on how you should defeat the opponent and locking yourself with that strategy only but learning to use the resources you already have in your hand, because you cannot always draw the cards you are hoping to get. In other words, becoming resourceful. I cannot always do those combos I mentioned but still I am able to win many times because I put every card on my hand to good use. I hope this helps.
    thanks for the recommendation i will tell EL Vbaj to try that

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Index View Post
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rifkiw123 View Post
    Sure, u can share ur deck, we will try to help

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
    u can add them if u want. simply add them or remove some cards. hmmm, when u use the zhana ability?

Quote Originally Posted by Kip thorp View Post
    thanks kip we r waiting for the report

Quote Originally Posted by Kosmiker View Post
    even if the land doesnt come out, u can still be competitive. but yes, seek ability is the main power. priest can easily gain tempo with tidal

Quote Originally Posted by 3thundera876 View Post
    thanks for the recommendation i will tell EL Vbaj to try that

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    oo

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk