Close

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlyn0 View Post
    are you morbius? if not, who are you? you keep insulting people and calling them "noobs" almost all of whom are not. you just joined this forum within the last two days. and i would guess thats to hide who you are since you are so vocal and insulting... and sound like morbius. he calls for nerfs constantly and now you are too. we havent even being playing with these cards for 2 whole days yet. give it a rest for at least a week.
    i dont remember my name. thats why i made a new account. i used to have one but never posted much. i made this to mostly complain about garina but also because the new set was released so its a fun time and there are many things to say about the new cards. and i didnt insult anyone in here. i was talking in general some players always fight for the op cards with big discussion and they all get nerfed in the end. so i guess its a good thing that people are having a big discussion about this one meaning it will probably get nerfed

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbra7 View Post
    Lol, like the twilights? I hate ti admit it...but i actually am having fun with them. I still want the haste part to get nerfed to hell but... I really love those twilight orafice whatchamacallits. 3cc 3/3 reduce enemy hp upon death. Really fun to spam those and bring em back with the avatar...it just slowly trickles out the enemy hp. But overall the deck is over powered. Twikight ritialist ended with a debatably overpowered ability, thay 2cc draw engine has got ti be the most broken draw source I've ever seen, shepperdess is...well i havent actually figured out if sje balanced yet. 6hp...thats still a whopper. And of course luminnary is a uber broken (shes also bugged so...she litterally "broken" too XD ). But as much as i hate to admit it....theyre really fun to play with.
    I feel exactly this. Everything is broken. And it's damn fun!

Assassin of the coming winter
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Some people are just allergic to noobs, like I am.

Hmm... I wonder why I keep sneezing & coughing when I'm by myself. ...my neighbor must be a noob then. Or my dog is a noob. Because it can't possibly be me.

Anyways the update just came out, why the hasty hate? Enjoy. Try to have a good time. Smoke lots of.....stuff. Drink plenty of....stuff. And have fun!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    and people thought gravebone will be op when sf was release because he was able to summon a t4 drakath, at least gb use 4se. people have to accept that garina is broken.
    El Final De Los Dias Se Acerca...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by danae View Post
    Keep the discussion civil and on topic. Everyone has an opinion so please respect that and don't make the mods have to step in. This is a good time to get quality feedback so make sure you back up what you say with good examples.
    I basically agree but I think you're being a bit precious here too aren't you ? It's the opening week of a pretty controversial meta changing upgrade which basically effects to some extent every deck we possess and frustrated players need to let off steam so everything gets to settle down. It's better to allow some space than be heavy handed and drive players away. Is anybody really insulted that much by being called a noob ? This will work itself out.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Delay of Game View Post
    Anyways the update just came out, why the hasty hate? Enjoy. Try to have a good time. Smoke lots of.....stuff. Drink plenty of....stuff. And have fun!!
    So well put you almost sound beyond normal.... I'm kind of scared of that actually - but it's a very valid statement, provided you have the goods *cough* so enjoy the chaos for it will even out at some point

I did face a Lace Road deck and it is charming to say the least

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien Fungus View Post
    I basically agree but I think you're being a bit precious here too aren't you ? It's the opening week of a pretty controversial meta changing upgrade which basically effects to some extent every deck we possess and frustrated players need to let off steam so everything gets to settle down. It's better to allow some space than be heavy handed and drive players away. Is anybody really insulted that much by being called a noob ? This will work itself out.
    Better to head it off at the start than to get it derailed. It's fine to let off steam just as long as it's still within the Forum Code of Conduct. The discussion on this thread is about Lost Lands though so keep it at that.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by danae View Post
    Better to head it off at the start than to get it derailed. It's fine to let off steam just as long as it's still within the Forum Code of Conduct. The discussion on this thread is about Lost Lands though so keep it at that.
    It pretty much has been about LL and issues arriving from that. A bit of understanding goes a long way as does leeway. Understand the situation and you understand what is happening. We don't want to loose players because an Admin overreacted. But a gentle warning does not go amiss either. A delicate balance is required in times of change

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Hi all! Just wanted to say thanks for the feedback on this thread and elsewhere on the forum. Please keep it coming.

I expect a 3.11 is not far off, including some bug fixes and balance tweaks. I hope no one quits the game entirely based on any bad experiences they've had so far, because we aren't under the illusion 3.10 is perfect. We just didn't have any wide coverage to help us properly evaluate everything, so we had to start out on live with our best effort at perfect.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Hi all! Just wanted to say thanks for the feedback on this thread and elsewhere on the forum. Please keep it coming.

I expect a 3.11 is not far off, including some bug fixes and balance tweaks. I hope no one quits the game entirely based on any bad experiences they've had so far, because we aren't under the illusion 3.10 is perfect. We just didn't have any wide coverage to help us properly evaluate everything, so we had to start out on live with our best effort at perfect.
    Thanks for the news gondo. Your constant contributions are much appreciated. I think I'm one of the free who wants to see more buffs than i want to see nerfs....i only think four cards right now are actually needing nerfs.

Anyways, thanks for the update wouldnt dream of quitting, i have fun even when i lose! (xept against rush. Thats boring)
    Shadow of the Night
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Seeker of potential, hidden from the light
    Teacher from the darkness, the Shadow of The Night
    To you I bring my knowledge, hidden from plain sight
    And write it in my blog, bringing new things to the fight

IGN: BP Umbra Nox