Close

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Lost Lands Lance After Day 1 of Play

This thread is not a complaint thread. Here I will break down what I think of Lance after the first part of LL was released.

Today, I played many many games using this new Lance with the really good looking new location "Anmor: Garina Road". There have been many complaints and many rage quits with this card/deck. Let me remind you pre lost lands Aramia destroyed almost everything, heck she could even destroy her counters with the perfect hand. In no ways can Lance do this. There are too many counters to the deck. Quite frankly if you are losing to it you need to change your deck. This Lance will be in the meta for maybe awhile. Heroes like Zhanna, Threbin, and MoonStalker can all destroy this new Lance. In no way is the deck over powered yet. You just have to learn and adapt to the new meta.
    I like pie, Shadow Era, and you!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by NestMegatron View Post
    This thread is not a complaint thread. Here I will break down what I think of Lance after the first part of LL was released.

Today, I played many many games using this new Lance with the really good looking new location "Anmor: Garina Road". There have been many complaints and many rage quits with this card/deck. Let me remind you pre lost lands Aramia destroyed almost everything, heck she could even destroy her counters with the perfect hand. In no ways can Lance do this. There are too many counters to the deck. Quite frankly if you are losing to it you need to change your deck. This Lance will be in the meta for maybe awhile. Heroes like Zhanna, Threbin, and MoonStalker can all destroy this new Lance. In no way is the deck over powered yet. You just have to learn and adapt to the new meta.
    Agreed. It looks so op on paper but it has its weaknesses indeed. aldmor priests are a very strong enemy

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I sadly can't agree with your assessment - even the heroes you listed either require the Lance to get complete balls draws (ie not even getting the land) to win, or perfect draws themselves. Hell... even if I don't get the land, the Lance deck is easy cruising - much easier than any of the Aramia decks you're referring to (though the counters are much the same: Hard Stall - or use Garina vs Garina)

The land at its concept is fine, but it definitely needs to not be something that can be triggered EVERY turn - changing it to a SE cost would allow for this, but still allow for the heavy T4 drop. (it's worth mentioning that this land is also one of the few that has an imbalanced 'penalty vs reward' and lacks a flip/destroy mechanism)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    are you high? this is the worst card design since cof. ironically they both benefit lance the most. every noob from here to the moon uses 4 garina and 4 nathaniel. not just lance but many other humans too.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by mindy View Post
    are you high? this is the worst card design since cof. ironically they both benefit lance the most. every noob from here to the moon uses 4 garina and 4 nathaniel. not just lance but many other humans too.
    Using 4 nathanias is the sign of noobishness indeed. No reason to go over 2.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think that Anmor will just force to use more locations in meta.
    Probably will get a nerf, but the idea of this location is awesome. Maybe change 3cc for 2SE will restrict the abuse of summon.

Locations has change the game a lot! and any deck with location combo have a awesome adventage.
    Today i played vs Zhana and Lance Anmor, and a simply Racksul broked the combo... so, probably we need time for change the decks composition and make them competitive for control locations and learn to use (or counter) location mechanics

From my point of view decks without locations, and without cards for clean them will die vs Anmor and vs any deck of LL with the new system.
    Our decks need evolve :v

Oh!! and.. about Lance OP.... i think Zhana is the most OP Hero that i saw with Anmor.
    Tidal, draw power and control makes all the difference >.< and nvm if Anmor-Nathanias, Aeon, etc are boosted with The King's Pride
    Vs lance, you can just clean the board and no haste for 4 turns.
    Last edited by Arcanes; 01-02-2016 at 03:34 PM.
    ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ⓐⓡⓒⓐⓝⓔⓢ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
    ---------------------------------IGN:Mirrodim------------------------------

Here!! Arcania Expansion !! come and share you ideas!! suggest balanced fixes!! comment you favorite idea!! lets do a virtual edition with 200 cards of user's creations.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    when you use 4 instead of 2 you double your chances of getting it by turn 4 and its a cantrip ally with the possibility of summoning another fatty for free, then its gg. no doubt garina will be nerfed but the testing group must of been really stupid to not see this coming, or whoever is in charge wanted to release it anyways. either way someone was stupid.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    when you use 4 instead of 2 you double your chances of getting it by turn 4 and its a cantrip ally with the possibility of summoning another fatty for free, then its gg. no doubt garina will be nerfed but the testing group must of been really stupid to not see this coming, or whoever is in charge wanted to release it anyways. either way someone was stupid.
    Im agree with 2, Max 3, with 4 each Unique... you obstruct the draw for other fatty allies or for control cards if somebody clean the board or remove Anmor.
    ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ⓐⓡⓒⓐⓝⓔⓢ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
    ---------------------------------IGN:Mirrodim------------------------------

Here!! Arcania Expansion !! come and share you ideas!! suggest balanced fixes!! comment you favorite idea!! lets do a virtual edition with 200 cards of user's creations.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    when people can secure the board with a turn 4 nathaniel + aeon/viska/fatty your gonna want to have 4 nathanels. theres no general rule for an optimal number of uniques it depends on the deck. many past decks had 4 aldons. if you dont need the extras you can sacrifice them.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Bit arrogant are you? You're opinion doesn't make you right. And neither gives you the right to disrespect people. "Op, nerf nerf" after one day of release sounds ridiculous isn't it? You have any significant test results? Stats? No? Than please do enlighten us why exactly you think that you speak the absolute truth. With such arrogance as a (insert not nice name of your choosing).