Close

Thread: Thank you All

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Thank you All

Hey, it's here Lost lands has come out on time and with huge buzz. It's a reality on anybody's updates game and I'm really happy to see it.

I know, I know, merchant has no epics, u can't get this card or that. Lance is OP right off the bat and that Location that just summons free allies has got to be Nerfed! Hell I bumped into an Elad using it and she didn't even need spells, just fattie after fattie after fattie. But really it's not even 24 hour old and nobody, but nobody really knows how to use this yet. Except a few I'd like to mention.

I wanna say Thanks!
    To Klye of course, I mean with out the Big Bad Wolf running things , us Pups, as he calls us, would be playing some other game, and I for one am happy to be here in the lands of Balor.
    Gondorian, that saucy Britt, who probably is made of Legos, for leading a lot of things, from WCs to generally helping out w everything to just being a pretty nice guy, oh yeah, and leading the PFG.
    You all in the PFG, I really wanna thank you for helping develope and evolve the game, I know it takes a lot of time and it's not to rewarding, but without you all , releases would take forever. So thanks a lot for testing, testing and testing again!

If I'm forgetting anybody, well to dam bad. But thanks anyway.

The next few months will be epic.
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Alright I feel a little bad because I'm agreeing with this. I complained earlier today, but I'll say I opened about 30 packs. I didn't get them all, but I've gotten a LOT more from the merchant.

So I'll second this props to Wulven and the PFG. Thanks for the update, I'm having fun with OP Lance. I think he's OP because I'm an awesome player not because of any silly old Location card. It is just coincdence that my greatness kicked in at the same time I started using the location.

Really though, thanks to all.
    The Paladin of Punxsutawney
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Shadows R Us