Close

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Angry Still waiting on my orders from 2012 and 2013. Going on 4 years.

I have had a support ticket opened now for almost a year and have posted every couple of months with no response. My orders have all been paid for and are showing a pending status. Who do I need to contact about this. I will post here my original support ticket #179601 from Jan. 26, 2015.

01/26/2015 3:55 am A****** R***
    To whom it may concern,

I was inquiring on the status of my order from over 2 year ago. I used two gift certificates provided by you to place order #18953. Those certificates were provided in exchange for your original crowdfunding of the Shadow Era Physical Card Game physical bonuses (Both certificates were for $57.00 and the preorder ID's are #21981 for the Collectors Edition and #21861 for the COTC Booster Box). I originally purchased a Collectors Edition (May 20, 2012 19:37:27 PDT Receipt No:1695-8688-1959-1411) and a COTC Booster Box (May 19, 2012 09:22:07 PDT Receipt No:4626-1318-9185-1130). I then purchased a Dark Prophecies Booster Box (May 11, 2013 22:53:52 PDT Receipt No:0104-3623-2890-3504). I have received at this point:

1qty COTC Collectors Edition
    1qty COTC Booster Box
    1qty Dark Prophecies Booster Box

I am still waiting on the following:

1qty - OVERSIZE - OVERSIZED HERO DECKS (Lvl 6)
    1qty Aeon Playmat (This item was reserved specifically for original crowdfunders, which I am)
    1qty Dark Prophecies Booster Box
    2qty Zaladar Card Sleeves
    1qty Human Mage Deck
    1qty COTC Booster Box
    And any other bonuses and extras I was supposed to receive being an original crowdfunder for your company to get on its feet. I don’t know if all the bonuses were cancelled that were originally promised to me (The forums have become too cumbersome to search through to find any of this information anymore).

I estimate that I am stilled owed around $160.00-180.00 worth of goods (estimating the price of the oversized hero cards at $20-40) that I have already paid for, have receipts for, and have not yet received. I have exhibited GREAT patience while your company has started up, and I also understand the hardships that you may have encountered, but that being said I have waited well over 2 1/2 years for my products to be shipped to me. Please inform me of the status of these items as soon as you can. I much appreciate the help. Showing on the Official Shadow Era Storefront in My Account the status of my order #18953 is still marked as processing and doesn’t list the Oversized Hero Deck I was supposed to receive.

Thank you,
    A****** K****
    f************@yahoo.com
    Original Supporter of Shadow Era and member since 2012.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    We changed support staff and support ticket system awhile ago, so that might be why you weren't getting any response. I'll follow up by email about your case...