Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Unhappy Lost Lands update 1st impression

I've been playing this game for very long time (maybe from the beginning?).
    As much as I still enjoy playing it, I'm a little "thrown away" after a few rounds of "Lost Lands" update.
    Generally, I have no issues with all of the cards except for one: "Anmor: Garina Road".
    I understand that you are trying to introduce a new features to the game to make it even more interesting, but...
    The ability that allows player to summon very powerful ally for only 3 resources? every turn?
    Please, don't let me go away from the game, because... I really like it.
    A little simplicity is not necessary a bad thing...
    But its just my opinion.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think that card ("Anmor: Garina Road") may be a bit OP and if so rest assured it will get nerfed at some point, just watched a little of it in action - it does however make one want to cover it quickly with a new location.

Though for me I am not sure I like the location concept in QM yet, I could see it as cool for multiplayer and campaign mode maybe even meltdown since there you use all cards anyway. But will change the complete game as a whole now and not sure it ever needed such a change. At least in pop ups and such can easily choose to not allow them if wanted. Just like the merchant I suppose we get set in our ways and change is hard. Time will tell I suspect.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I tested in lance and Tala, and isn't really OP, the opponent effect of 1 less resource works for balance.
    Ye is a combo pretty fast, but in real game i has not feel like a so OP card...
    Yes i feel that Twiligths are so OP (and like me) but probably we need:
    1st) more LL cards in merchant for can test vs more players with LL
    2nd) more real test in QM =) (that i hope we can do when merchant get... more decent quantity of cards)
    ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ⓐⓡⓒⓐⓝⓔⓢ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
    ---------------------------------IGN:Mirrodim------------------------------

Here!! Arcania Expansion !! come and share you ideas!! suggest balanced fixes!! comment you favorite idea!! lets do a virtual edition with 200 cards of user's creations.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Uh could we have some fun before we get complain nerf?
    I like pie, Shadow Era, and you!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've not played it yet but I really like the look of the games I've watched. Twilights and Ravengers ( two of my favourites ) look good.
    I think it's a great concept that has been improved upon here. Looking forward to experimenting with stuff. I agree with the previous post, let's not call nerf yet.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    As I said it was my 1st impression of the cards I played. I have mixed feelings about the new concept. But you probably right, lets see how it goes.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    pretty sure Garina Road will get nerfed ... the pure wulven location needs a buff, and the location that gives you defender should cost 2 se to remove, or be t4 ... haven't used or played againt the other lands yet.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I don't thinks it's OP.
    I've lost a lot of games with it. It helps opponent to spread allies as well.
    Buried Treasure of Nanana
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix/ Greatness, Reborn
    My tournament achievements

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    so the title here is a bit misleading, since the topic is really garina road...anyhow my impression of it is it's Gravebone Dakrath all over again. Just as potentially powerful, and just as vulnerable to counters and bad luck. If you really think it's OP, try playing with it a bit.
    IGN: ETC BobRoss
    "BobRoss puts the 'bRo' in Boss" - Gondorian
    Proud Member of ETC - Errors Terrors & Carers
    Europe/Africa Regional Champion 2014 (also top 8 in World Championship)
    See some videos with commentary of some of my Serena Games on Shadowera.net
    I also do a video show with TJ SamuelJ - Bob and Sam Trollin it Up!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by bobrossw View Post
    so the title here is a bit misleading, since the topic is really garina road...anyhow my impression of it is it's Gravebone Dakrath all over again. Just as potentially powerful, and just as vulnerable to counters and bad luck. If you really think it's OP, try playing with it a bit.
    Wasn't for me. It's correct as First Impressions as that's just the card the first stands initially out for a lot of players.