Close

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cait's Vic

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This deck cannot win against a stall deck, except the stall deck is played by a noob. This deck can win maybe two of ten games against a zhanna fatty control deck if she has no draw

Assassin of the coming winter
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by maxi1230 View Post
    This deck cannot win against a stall deck, except the stall deck is played by a noob. This deck can win maybe two of ten games against a zhanna fatty control deck if she has no draw
    You're wrong on the zhanna thing, it beats zhanna no problem, it can't outdraw you. Stall, I only lost to mill prax in wc top32, that actually gives your statement ground lol, went about 50-50 vs moon and skervox. Gotta hold onto the sorcerers until the right moment

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by fordfff View Post
    You're wrong on the zhanna thing, it beats zhanna no problem, it can't outdraw you. Stall, I only lost to mill prax in wc top32, that actually gives your statement ground lol, went about 50-50 vs moon and skervox. Gotta hold onto the sorcerers until the right moment
    Like I said only a noob doesn't expect sorcerers in a deck... And no vic with 40 cards can beat a zhanna constantly

Assassin of the coming winter
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Like I said only a noob doesn't expect sorcerers in a deck... And no vic with 40 cards can beat a zhanna constantly
    I think we might have the same view difference here than the zhanna vs ele mu. You can't imagine how zhanna could lose I can't how she can win. I have the results to back my opinion up. I trust yours but I think personal playstyle/skill is more relevant here than the decks in question.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I agree. Constantly is the key word here.

Besides posting a Victor deck 2 years after SF has been around isn't breaking news. Vic is pretty good and he has bad matchup. True story.
    Evolving Through Change

"I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met Jasmine. We ate lobster, drank Piña Coladas. At sunset we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over and over and over?"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    this deck isnt quite like other Vic's. and its been around for a fair amount of time he doesnt have bad matchups where you go, "damn it" and just want to quit because you have little to no chance. this one actualy can win against any deck. some matchups are 50/50, maybe even a lttle less. stall decks are there at that mark. you have to play them just right. and dont waste the sorcerers on a bad call. and for me, Fat decks (60 garth for example) are more difficult.

and this one isnt going away. its still going to be pretty good in lost lands (unless i am just blind and not reading the new cards right ).
    Last edited by Caitlyn0; 12-31-2015 at 04:49 PM.
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nice deck.

Nice pissing match in this thread, too.

All-around good entertainment !!

Senior Member The MiddleAgedNerd's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ok thanks for the deck cait. I love your decks and esp the awesome names you come up with. Have you tried this deck as is in lost lands? If so does it hold up just as good? Im kinda anti kost lands at the moment.

Senior Member The MiddleAgedNerd's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Delay of Game View Post
    Nice deck.

Nice pissing match in this thread, too.

All-around good entertainment !!
    I read the forums just to see delay of games responses.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    this deck can hold its own in LL. just pay attention to the land they are using and take advantage of the opposing ability as best you can. this deck runs on its draw and most lands give you more. so thats great. garina road is a lot of fun, haha. killing or disabling their fatties is a lot of fun and you can just overwhelm them since your allies ALL cost 1 less. makes hasting 2 bobcats in one turn a lot easier and more fun

i have an LL version too that does really well. i may post it soon. not a lot of changes but the changes seem to have made it more amazing
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory