Close

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cait's Vic

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    really? then why are you still posting? and i didnt think i was posting advice.

and what? am i just so special, people cant help but post in my threads, especially from RS? do you guys love me so much over there? are you still in love with me?

take your double talk trolling elsewhere. excuse me, your observations elsewhere. oh wait. you only do it in my threads.
    Last edited by Caitlyn0; 12-31-2015 at 07:58 AM.
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by jacqui View Post
    If your claim is true, I don't see why not.
    To be fair, originally it's not her claim, it's mine. After some extensive testing. And when I say no bad matchup, I mean it can win against just about anything. Sure facing stall or certain garth builds with t4 igg you don't have the greatest chances, but it's not like facing tala with baduruu where you might as well quit right away. It has a decent fighting chance even vs its 'worst' mu. Close to, if not equal to 50-50.
    Now, as an established player, I'm sure you know that way too many things can go wrong when going for top rating even with the best deck, don't you? But I hope 32x or 33x, I don't remember, I was on alt, is satisfying for your requirements.

Europe Regional (Winter 2012) Champion jacqui's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlyn0 View Post
    really? then why are you still posting? and i didnt think i was posting advice.

and what? am i just so special, people cant help but post in my threads, especially from RS? do you guys love me so much over there? are you still in love with me?

take your double talk trolling elsewhere. excuse me, your observations elsewhere. oh wait. you only do it in my threads.
    Such hostility reserved for RS and myself. Though nothing has been said to offend. I am posting in retort to your posting. Perhaps it is you that cannot help but show your affection towards me. Share some love with other people. The world needs more hugs.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by fordfff View Post
    To be fair, originally it's not her claim, it's mine. After some extensive testing. And when I say no bad matchup, I mean it can win against just about anything. Sure facing stall or certain garth builds with t4 igg you don't have the greatest chances, but it's not like facing tala with baduruu where you might as well quit right away. It has a decent fighting chance even vs its 'worst' mu. Close to, if not equal to 50-50.
    Now, as an established player, I'm sure you know that way too many things can go wrong when going for top rating even with the best deck, don't you? But I hope 32x or 33x, I don't remember, I was on alt, is satisfying for your requirements.
    Sure, 32x or 33x is a reasonable number. That would currently put you in the top 10 rankings at the end of the month.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by jacqui View Post
    Such hostility reserved for RS and myself. Though nothing has been said to offend. I am posting in retort to your posting. Perhaps it is you that cannot help but show your affection towards me. Share some love with other people. The world needs more hugs.
    remind me again, who came to whose thread? who wont leave? who is constantly giving who "attention" in their threads?

and i have no hositility to RS. do you see me trolling RS threads?
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    all my decks together

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    To bring this back to topic:
    Nice deck! Bad matchups for Victor are always fatty control decks since he can't keep up with the dreads. Also Solo decks ofc. I am sure any good player could bring this to top rating though, since those bad matchups don't appear too often in qm.

Assassin of the coming winter
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    its difficult, but not impossible. adjusting playstyle and timing for the stall deck is all you have to do, you have the tools. not a lot, so use them wisely.

do you mean fat decks or decks with a lot of fatties? fat decks can run you out of cards, but still winnable. fatty decks are a bit more difficult. might be the wrost of his difficult matchups, maybe less than 50/50 but still winable. a deck with a lot of ally control, isnt that much of a problem for this deck. you have a lot yourself. and i would take this victor up against any other victor. (and i have and havent lost a "mirror" yet)
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    all my decks together

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Can't ya feel the love!?

Thankfully the bad mojo of 2015 is almost over so take a deep breath and welcome 2016 (& the lost lands) into your life! Happy new year! Don't get too drunk.

As for the deck, it's good one and it's nice to have the decklist. Thanks.
    I wanted an image as a signature and all I got was text.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlyn0 View Post
    remind me again, who came to whose thread? who wont leave? who is constantly giving who "attention" in their threads?

and i have no hositility to RS. do you see me trolling RS threads?
    I wasn't aware I'm not allowed to comment in a thread in a public forum. Yes, I see you trolling RS everywhere, including this thread here. Your hostility towards RS and myself is quite transparent. If you would like me to leave, all you need do is not reply. But you seem intent on continuing the conversation and spewing hate.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by maxi1230 View Post
    To bring this back to topic:
    Nice deck! Bad matchups for Victor are always fatty control decks since he can't keep up with the dreads. Also Solo decks ofc. I am sure any good player could bring this to top rating though, since those bad matchups don't appear too often in qm.
    Fatty control isn't really a problem because with the ton of draw you can always apply pressure and vic ability and arrow takes care of the opposing big dudes.
    Solo decks are worse for sure, but as you have said they are few and far between. Solo gwen might be the worst imo.