Close

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kosmiker View Post
    Once again, what's the point of having 1mil gold if you can't even spend it on the new cards... tss tss, and the boosters (all 30 I had seeemed to give me exactly the same 4 lands over and over).
    Already Out of Stock Huh ?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Hi. Thanks for reporting. I've confirmed the issue and believe it's a server side fix required.
    Thank you.

When can we expect the release of the exclusive LL card sleeve and playmat from the Lost Lands preorder?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Muigetsu View Post
    Already Out of Stock Huh ?
    I seriously think there was never a stock, just the cards ppl sold. It sucks.
    I wanted an image as a signature and all I got was text.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Once again, what's the point of having 1mil gold if you can't even spend it on the new cards... tss tss, and the boosters all 30 I had seeemed to give me the same over and over, any way... i wont sell a single excess card until this is fixed. Other than this problem, happy new year and thanks for LL!
    There's 30 commons in total and 10 in each pack, so you are going to end up with a lot of duplicates. We considered just having a smaller pack, but all those duplicates can be sold for gold for you and give opportunity to others to buy from merchant.

As for not being able to spend your gold, we've moved to a new policy of acting more like a trading card game where you can only obtain a card from a pack or when someone else is willing to let go of it. (That's how the Auction House would be working if it was out!) We'll be monitoring the rate at which particular cards are sold from the merchant and will be adjusting prices accordingly, meaning that sought after cards will go up in gold value which should incentivise people who don't already have loads of gold to sell them. It's pure supply and demand, but it's going to take a while to get rolling properly. In the mean time, if you are opening packs then I'm fairly sure there will be more thrill there than normal if you find a card you can't get otherwise.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Ohhhhh... so I can stuff all the gold where the sun doesn't shine I guess, well done. I'll be back when the merchant has the cards, I hate spending tons of money on a game just to get it half way and hoping the other players give me their charity by selling excess cards.

Sorry for my rant but I really don't like my meal being served with tiny spoons. Over and out.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Ohhhhh... so I can stuff all the gold where the sun doesn't shine I guess, well done. I'll be back when the merchant has the cards, I hate spending tons of money on a game just to get it half way and hoping the other players give me their charity by selling excess cards.

Sorry for my rant but I really don't like my meal being served with tiny spoons. Over and out.
    I understand that you want to get a playset of the whole thing on Day 1 within a couple of hours, but I think we have distorted how people view TCGs by how we worked in the past.

When I buy MTG cards, I don't expect to get a full playset on Day 1 without opening a huge number of packs or waiting until some resellers have them in stock. When I buy Hearthstone cards, I don't expect to get a full playset without opening a huge amount of packs due to the high number of expensive Legendaries and poor sell-to-buy ratio. (I don't ever expect to get a playset, in fact.) When I used to play Lord of the Rings Online TCG, I used to spend hours in the trading lobby seeking out cards I needed and never did complete any playsets over the course of a few years.

See how things look in 24 hours or when it's out on all platforms. Merchant stock levels will progressively improve as more cards get into the system from opening packs. In the mean time, there are some decent commons that you could be using in existing decks, right?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Tell you what, let my hangover go away and I'll give it a second go. On another note, comparing SE with MTG or Hearthstone or any other million dollar game is a bit far out but if this the way I guess we're gonna see regular updates and other stuff, /////// this was the point where I was going keep ranting then realized i might just be grundgy and drunk or whatever so i decided to go back to bed.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Tell you what, let my hangover go away and I'll give it a second go. On another note, comparing SE with MTG or Hearthstone or any other million dollar game is a bit far out but if this the way I guess we're gonna see regular updates and other stuff, /////// this was the point where I was going keep ranting then realized i might just be grundgy and drunk or whatever so i decided to go back to bed.
    Enjoy your sleep!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaBear View Post
    I revealed "The Wilds: Trading Port" with some LL Boosters at the merchant, but that Location isn't shown at my library. Can't see that Location when I'm deckbuilding. Tested different human and shadow decks, card still isn't shown. Log out in in didn't help. I'm using the PC client. Please check this. Thank you.

Edit: The described situation has been confirmed by other players, so I guess it is a bug.
    This has now been fixed by a server fix. If you go to Deck screen, all your locations should now be visible.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    When I buy MTG cards, I don't expect to get a full playset on Day 1 without opening a huge number of packs or waiting until some resellers have them in stock.
    Sorry but... when MTG release a new collection, they do A LOT of PRE-RELEASE and RELEASE the first week, so... ye, in 1 day you CAN buy (not all the set) but you can buy all the cards that you need for your deck in a merchant WITH YOU MONEY =/ probably some cards to a expensive price (for high demand/ low offer)

Merchants in MTG are too players, so they buy more BOOST packs, for resell one-to-one cards and restock the stores. If you want do a similar system like the real life? Your merchant need restock and increase the prices for high demand, and decreasse the prices for high offert... but only from players? is like dont have a store and just a trade camp.

So... like u say, old players that are more active and have a lot of gold, can't use it because... because just not? So the Gold is USELESS!!
    Merchant without re-stock is the wors't idea ever

And if you are comparing your sell/build system with other online TCG, you you are completly ignoring what are the Shadow Era competitive adventages for the business area.

Like say in PLAY STORE:
    Shadow Era is: "A fantastic representation of what freemium games should be." - Touch Arcade

If u idea is a merchant system where only 24/7 users can find the key cards, or ONLY you can get them with PAC... is just like the other shit games where you need PAY TO PLAY, or energy recharge, etc 77

What we do with our gold so? if we can't buy cards in merchant cuz merchan't dont have restock? and we can't PAC with gold?
    Do you want do from Shadow Era a Ptp game?

Im agree if the new cards are expensive, and you do a sense for gold...
    Or if depends from booster packs, but so give us the opportunity of buy packs with gold... a lot of gold, anyway!
    People will continue paying for play anyway, we dont pay for get the cards, we pay for events, get foils, style, or just because we love the game.
    But if i NEED pay to play? i go to play magic... becouse i has been from the release reloading merchant, and still without even see a Kalista or Ancient Aldmor for test new decks....
    Last edited by Arcanes; 01-01-2016 at 02:05 PM.
    ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ⓐⓡⓒⓐⓝⓔⓢ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
    ---------------------------------IGN:Mirrodim------------------------------

Here!! Arcania Expansion !! come and share you ideas!! suggest balanced fixes!! comment you favorite idea!! lets do a virtual edition with 200 cards of user's creations.