Close

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    *Trying to hold back all my rage*

Seriously, I'm resisting the urge to explode and make a constructive post instead....

I think I managed it, but never mind.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by busti View Post
    There needs way to buy packs for gold (even if expensive, say 50k? ) or else there are no reason to sell cards, other than being nice.
    Actually not a horrible idea if even just temporary till after all platforms have had some time with the update, and only LL packs having this dual buy ability - at 50k a pack could only buy 20 packs with a million gold

I've opened over 60 packs of LL and sold all extras including rares, no reason to hang on to stuff that will eventually be quite available

The future will bring more, and if anything as stated this is a pre-release at best and better than no release - what with art this time around and foils I am stoked for what there is

I was hoping for more cards to buy with my gold but fully understand that this is where patience is needed and I think they've earned mine for this set

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Selling commons gives you too much gold in SE merchant, while rare/epic ones are relatively too cheap. You just needed to adjust those prices... then people with lots of gold would have been forced to spend almost any of it, if the wanted to avoid buying booster packs.
    I made a run of booster openings just to perform the usual foil hunting, with desperate results among other things :S
    But you cannot expect me to put new money into this game for the sake of completing Lost Lands playset, especially since today I read version 3.1 but I found the same old game of last 5 years. While an old Kickstarter campaign advertised this:
    Campaign Mode - Every hero will have a unique campaign to play through that sheds light on their backstory. Campaign missions will have a variety of unique win conditions and alternate game modes, as well as many new campaign-only cards. Read more
    3d Battlefield - The entire game interface will be overhauled, including a great looking battlefield rendered in 3d to complement the gorgeous cards. No longer just a mobile game, all aspects of Shadow Era will be polished to look great on high end PCs.
    Tournament System - Enter the automated tournament queues to win big prizes and bragging rights! Featuring constructed, draft, and meltdown tournaments, you're sure to be up for a challenge! Read more
    Player Auctions - To complement the in-game merchant, players will be able to trade cards for gold using the new auction system. Operated like a stock market with bids and asks, getting rid of your extra cards or finding that card you need will get a whole lot easier.
    Improved Deck Builder - Building great decks is half the fun of any TCG! The aging deck builder will be improved to add new features to let you build new decks with ease.
    Player Profiles - Show off your skills and find more about who you're up against! Full player profiles will be visible including statistics, new badges and titles.
    Guilds and Leagues - The competition is uniting and you must do the same! Join a guild for fame and glory, and compete in the new multiplayer ranking system featuring leagues.

Estimated delivery: Jan 2014
    Funding period: Nov 12 2013 - Dec 12 2013 (30 days)
    Knowing this, today's update was another letdown. I thought "At least there're new cards, so that I can play quickgames for few months until I get bored again." But there aren't LL cards either in the merchant. At this point beep me when there will be something really new into this game, playing the same game with a bunch of new crappy cards is not really for me.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kruxes View Post
    do you guys really expect that player will sell the extra copies??? lets say that i have 8 copies of all ll cards, why should i sell the extra copies for gold if gold is useless now??? bravo wulven!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by busti View Post
    There needs way to buy packs for gold (even if expensive, say 50k? ) or else there are no reason to sell cards, other than being nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by tafkad View Post
    Actually not a horrible idea if even just temporary till after all platforms have had some time with the update, and only LL packs having this dual buy ability - at 50k a pack could only buy 20 packs with a million gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandevmonium View Post
    Selling commons gives you too much gold in SE merchant, while rare/epic ones are relatively too cheap. You just needed to adjust those prices...
    Guys, i think you need to participe in this topic: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....ss-gold-system

Let's keep calm :v and look for nice ideas for solve it.
    ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ⓐⓡⓒⓐⓝⓔⓢ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
    ---------------------------------IGN:Mirrodim------------------------------

Here!! Arcania Expansion !! come and share you ideas!! suggest balanced fixes!! comment you favorite idea!! lets do a virtual edition with 200 cards of user's creations.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kosmiker View Post
    Once again, what's the point of having 1mil gold if you can't even spend it on the new cards... tss tss, and the boosters all 30 I had seeemed to give me the same over and over, any way... i wont sell a single excess card until this is fixed. Other than this problem, happy new year and thanks for LL!
    Same i opened 26 packs and im still missing more than half of this tiny set part.
    leader of the exiled ones
    honor is overrated

Want to join?come to our forums:http://theexiledones.freeforums.net

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I read Pandev's post and something had my attention:

Player Auctions - To complement the in-game merchant, players will be able to trade cards for gold using the new auction system. Operated like a stock market with bids and asks, getting rid of your extra cards or finding that card you need will get a whole lot easier.
    TO COMPLEMENT the in-game merchant...
    Now, I remember someone (Kyle or Gondo, dunno it was AGES ago) saying that the merchant would be considered as a player with a huge amount of ALL cards, in the auction house, and now you don't let him have cards, so...

...No, really guys: are you telling us via this move that there won't be any auction house?
    'cause this thought came naturally to my mind at this point.

PS:
    "Estimated delivery: Jan 2014"
    Sorry but L. M. F. A. O.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanes View Post
    Let's keep calm :v and look for nice ideas for solve it.
    Nope. Already been there too many times. I'm done.
    Last edited by TripleHBK; 01-01-2016 at 08:12 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    As Lost Land cards are ONLY added to the game during the spending of SC, which is an in-game premium currency: Shadow Era is no longer a Freeium model

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Was the merchant restocked? I was able to get all of the missing copies from merchant

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dejvo View Post
    Was the merchant restocked? I was able to get all of the missing copies from merchant
    I don't see many cards there now, so maybe it was one person selling a lot. Wasn't me, since I've been eating dinner. But I do think stock levels will improve. Thanks for posting.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Looking again throught the merchant, I see only 45 cards when I filter LL. I have clicked to show all cards but still don't see some. Example: eternal troll. Cant find him even when I search