Close

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I totally get the business decision behind merchant not buying his own packs. But if you were going to do that, how could you not have auction implemented at the same time? Then the gold rich could use their gold. It would still be hard to get all of the cards, but at least you could get that one card you just have to have.

Also, you had to know when the release date was announced that iOS wouldn't be available. Why not say that upfront instead of waiting until we got disappointed first?

This was so close to being the right way to do a release with a date announced knowing it would be hit.
    The Paladin of Punxsutawney
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Shadows R Us

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I took part in WC but I don't have the LL booster packs in the merchant yet.. Is that normal?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    This has now been fixed by a server fix. If you go to Deck screen, all your locations should now be visible.
    Thank you, now it's working.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadows R Us View Post
    I totally get the business decision behind merchant not buying his own packs. But if you were going to do that, how could you not have auction implemented at the same time? Then the gold rich could use their gold. It would still be hard to get all of the cards, but at least you could get that one card you just have to have.

Also, you had to know when the release date was announced that iOS wouldn't be available. Why not say that upfront instead of waiting until we got disappointed first?

This was so close to being the right way to do a release with a date announced knowing it would be hit.
    Well, I said it was rolling out in early hours of Jan 1st. It is. When in recent memory has iOS come out at same time as other platforms?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Android is now available for download: http://cdn.shadowera.com/ShadowEra31001.apk

It's also appearing on the Play store now-ish. (I have no Android device to confirm. Santa didn't get me one.)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Do I remember correctly that all WC regional attendees were supposed to get LL packs? Because I got 10packs and am not sure if this is from preorder or wc and I am pretty sure I should have more

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dejvo View Post
    Do I remember correctly that all WC regional attendees were supposed to get LL packs? Because I got 10packs and am not sure if this is from preorder or wc and I am pretty sure I should have more
    Prizes for top 4 of wc have just gone out. 5 packs for each person who completed the swiss qualifier are on the way ...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    do you guys really expect that player will sell the extra copies??? lets say that i have 8 copies of all ll cards, why should i sell the extra copies for gold if gold is useless now??? bravo wulven!!!!!
    El Final De Los Dias Se Acerca...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    My problem is I play on my iPhone and by the time I'm able to update to LL it will be slim pickings especially the good cards and I have lots of gold to by them.
    A1 LudWig72

Master of WigFu and a Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten

Visit our recruitment thread: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....uitment-thread

CotC Sealed Deck Champion busti's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    There needs way to buy packs for gold (even if expensive, say 50k? ) or else there are no reason to sell cards, other than being nice.
    A1 alliance - Evolution in theory