Close

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Not exactly the nerf I was hoping for, but we'll see how it goes.

+1 for buffing the items that were nerfed because of her. I'd like to see Dagger of Fate get at least +1 for attacking the hero on discard, if not the previous +2. The item is nearly useless now. Gauntlets can stay as they are or we could make a smaller 3cc version of them and keep the current one.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    If you mean Dagger of Fate, that was changed due to abuse in Zaladar not Aramia. And Flameforged Gauntlets works better for our needs at 4cc than 3cc. Are there any other items you are referring to?
    Why dont you make aetherborn wisp back to being a 2/2 ?That nerfed was caused by aramia

The point i want to make is this.

You made charred cowl of the dammed, a weapon for undead allies and flameforged gauntlets all of this items benefit the shadow side only therefore the human mages got nothing but a ton of nerfing caused by aramia's ability. Aramia was the only good thing human mages had going for them.

Anyways how come there is no human ally with fire attack? Cause that makes flameforged gauntlets useless on human mage side.

The thing is the nerf is too big and there is no compensation. Shattered fates weaken the human mage side of the table too much.
    Last edited by Bazzel; 12-29-2015 at 02:43 PM.
    leader of the exiled ones
    honor is overrated

Want to join?come to our forums:http://theexiledones.freeforums.net

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazzel View Post
    Why dont you make aetherborn wisp back to being a 2/2 ?That nerfed was caused by aramia

You made charred cowl of the dammed, a weapon for undead allies and flameforged gauntlets all of this items benefit the shadow side only therefore the human mages got nothing but a ton of nerfing caused by aramia's ability. Aramia was the only good thing human mages had going for them.

Anyways how come there is no human ally with fire attack? Cause that makes flameforged gauntlets useless on human mage side.

The thing is the nerf is too big and there is no compensation. Shattered fates weaken the human mage side of the table too much.
    Aetherborn Wisp's main power was with Glimmer of Hope and free Tenacious Buccaneer onto the board going first on T3. Aramia couldn't even use her ability by that turn.

As for the other stuff, it's for a larger discussion at another time. A lot of factors are at play in decisions on which attack type to give to which faction/class and to what extent we want a card to do well with a particular hero or group of them and what balance goals we have for a particular set.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I like the change and look forward to seeing other human mages in QM. New toys can be made in LL to help Aramia (if she needs it).
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbra7 View Post
    That would require making the mechanic for exhausting items, which doesnt make any sense to me.

I wouldnt mind if her ability also was changed to 4cc artifacts as well...but only if it's artifacts. There are a few I'd love to see her being able to summon....(voltars ring!!!<3)
    Or if not increasing to 4cc, then maybe allow her to pull 3cc support abilities as well? Because honestly, support abikities still need a lot of support.
    Support Abilities are getting Ravencrest. Get a draw and 1 renewed resource every time you use one.

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....ley-of-Secrets

Quote Originally Posted by Caitlyn0 View Post
    and when is this change going to take place? i had a SLUGFEST planned for the middle of January. and your updates gave me such a hard time on all 3 of my big tournaments this past year.
    Seems Wulven hates you or you have very untimely scheduling.

Quote Originally Posted by Bazzel View Post

There technically is Cinderborn, but that's it. Just because it's usable on the Human side of things doesn't necessarily mean it was intended for them or have a function for such. For example, Charred Cowl of the Damned is an Undead Support card also accessible by Humans. Yet Humans will never (More than likely) get an Undead ally. Fire based allies make more sense on the Shadow and possibly Neutral side, flavorwise, compared to strictly Humans.

These changes don't at all impact any of the Rush potential Human Mages, whether they be Elad, Loest, Aramia, or Nishaven, have.
    I like my weapons how I like my music. Heavy and metal!
    -Mordekaiser

Writer of Falseblood Cultist and Thriss Crucible flavor texts.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    If you mean Dagger of Fate, that was changed due to abuse in Zaladar not Aramia. And Flameforged Gauntlets works better for our needs at 4cc than 3cc. Are there any other items you are referring to?
    Oke, im agree with the dagger point, but what u mean with «our needs» about flameforged?
    Fire majiya died with that change to 4cc, piramia, raika, any new mage try deck really
    And mages just can't follow in SF the speed of other decks.
    I think our need was covered in 3cc draw 4 durability, not now in 4cc 6 durability :/
    ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ⓐⓡⓒⓐⓝⓔⓢ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
    ---------------------------------IGN:Mirrodim------------------------------

Here!! Arcania Expansion !! come and share you ideas!! suggest balanced fixes!! comment you favorite idea!! lets do a virtual edition with 200 cards of user's creations.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanes View Post
    Oke, im agree with the dagger point, but what u mean with «our needs» about flameforged?
    Fire majiya died with that change to 4cc, piramia, raika, any new mage try deck really
    And mages just can't follow in SF the speed of other decks.
    I think our need was covered in 3cc draw 4 durability, not now in 4cc 6 durability :/

Maybe they are planning for the upcoming set. Who knows but surely we must agree mages have taken some nerf and have been slowed down , for god knows what reason.
    leader of the exiled ones
    honor is overrated

Want to join?come to our forums:http://theexiledones.freeforums.net

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Good call.
    I wanted an image as a signature and all I got was text.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Yes yes yes finally the time has come
    Proud Member Of The Blue Phoenix

IGN -: BP Itachi Uchiha
    Telegram -: @itachiuchiiha

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaos Dark View Post
    Support Abilities are getting Ravencrest. Get a draw and 1 renewed resource every time you use one.

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....ley-of-Secrets
    Lol, I'm very well aware of ravencrest. If you have a moment, I encourage you to follow the link you gave me and read the 7 or 8 paragraph write up i did for this location about 2 months ago (I swear i mean this to come across as freindly! Hard to tell over text...but it came across as freindly in my head!)
    Shadow of the Night
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Seeker of potential, hidden from the light
    Teacher from the darkness, the Shadow of The Night
    To you I bring my knowledge, hidden from plain sight
    And write it in my blog, bringing new things to the fight

IGN: BP Umbra Nox