Close

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Actually, the main issue I've been having is the game causing my whole computer to go on the fritz. I have a decent computer, so it is odd to me having the repeated crashes and freezes. I am running a GeForce GTX 260M graphics card with a Windows 7 OP

Any suggestions?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Mochrie View Post
    Actually, the main issue I've been having is the game causing my whole computer to go on the fritz. I have a decent computer, so it is odd to me having the repeated crashes and freezes. I am running a GeForce GTX 260M graphics card with a Windows 7 OP

Any suggestions?
    Stop playing Shadow Era.
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Anyone else cast fireball, and then have it just disappear without using any resources? (No damage done either)

Its happened to me about twice.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessmen View Post
    Anyone else cast fireball, and then have it just disappear without using any resources? (No damage done either)

Maybe your opponent have cast the fireball, and canceled it to play an other card instead.
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentuequi View Post
    Stop playing Shadow Era.

You make me a sad panda.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    On the test server, I stole Cover of Night with Dimension Ripper and played it. It protected my (NPC) opponent's allies.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Mochrie View Post

Any suggestions?
    @Colin: You might want to refer to this thread. Apparently, a lot have been experiencing the same issue. Binhdemon was able to offer a temporary solution though. According to his post, you can choose to lower the graphics mode when you launch the stand-alone app.

Quote Originally Posted by Nessmen View Post

@Nessmen:Thanks for reporting this. It sounds like you experienced this bug, which is already on the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringel View Post
    On the test server, I stole Cover of Night with Dimension Ripper and played it. It protected my (NPC) opponent's allies.
    @Ringel: It sounds like the ownership issue bug that still needs to be addressed. Similar bugs have already been reported and included in the list. Thank you.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by jiminee View Post
    @Colin: You might want to refer to this thread. Apparently, a lot have been experiencing the same issue. Binhdemon was able to offer a temporary solution though. According to his post, you can choose to lower the graphics mode when you launch the stand-alone app.

@Nessmen:Thanks for reporting this. It sounds like you experienced this bug, which is already on the list.

@Ringel: It sounds like the ownership issue bug that still needs to be addressed. Similar bugs have already been reported and included in the list. Thank you.
    Unfortunately, I'm using the browser version, and it's not causing my CPU to overheat or increase in use by much at all. It seems to be a graphics card issue of some kind.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Make sure your browser's up to date. If you're still experiencing stability issues, try a different browser; I recommend Firefox.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Relevant: