Close

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by alastorprp View Post
    I don't know if this issue was reported. Hunters no need to pay 4 for beetle demon bow for become an ally.

Sorry if my english is not very good.
    I think you might be referring to a different "form of payment". See, there's resources and Shadow Energy. Resources are created by sacrificing cards, which I'm sure you know of. Shadow Energy, on the other hand, are accumulated by your hero per turn (sub the first turn if you went first). It's the number on the lower left-hand side of your hero. Some hero abilities, including weapons and armors, require Shadow Energy and not Resources for their effect to be activated. This is what I think you might have missed.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I dont think the poison card is working properly. It wouldnt give me a chance to activate it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiatus View Post
    I dont think the poison card is working properly. It wouldnt give me a chance to activate it.
    Any more details on what exactly you were trying to do, and what was on the board already? Also, your hero and the opponents hero would help.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiatus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MattOG View Post
    Any more details on what exactly you were trying to do, and what was on the board already? Also, your hero and the opponents hero would help.
    And also make sure you're on the most current version of the game