Close

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

List of bugs and issues (v1.25)

NOTE: These are all bugs from v1.25. You can find an updated list for v1.26 here.

Bugs

Issues

Fixed as of v1.26-8 (fixed issues AFAIK; there could be more that have already been fixed)
    • Smite getting counted as two when going to the GY (JIRA issue #107)
    • Replaced weapons AND armors are getting counted as two when going to the GY as well
    • Heroes with activated abilities (such as Banebow) are unable to use abilities when a weapon is in play
    • Deck size count for over 100 cards (JIRA issue #113)
    • Game hangs when using Gravedigger's Cloak with 7 cards already in hand (JIRA issue #119)
    • Wizent's Staff's ability is still usable despite having 7 cards in hand (JIRA issue #114)
    • Match with both heroes reduced to 0 health because of Shadowspawn has no draw clause; the game still continues
    • (Minor language issue) Conversion and Rabid Bite have "Ally" as type (JIRA issue #122)
    • Skipping the draw phase after Mind Controlled ally is returned to owner (JIRA issue #95)
    • Zaladar's and Banebow's abilities becomes unusable after weapon is played (unless an ally is played again) (JIRA issue #125)
    • Retreat is unplayable when there's 7 cards in hand, even if it technically should be able to (Retreat is discarded and the ally goes back to your hand, thus giving you 7 cards still) (JIRA issue #116)
    • Cards retain their effect (e.g. frozen effect from Voice of Winter) even after going to the graveyard and back to the game (through Cloak or E. Renewal) (JIRA issue #115)
    • Mind Controlled ally gets affected by Voice of Winter (JIRA issue #115)
    • (Expiring) Armor of Ages THEN counterattacking (JIRA issue #115)
    • Ownership issue of stolen cards: stolen Surprise Attack giving the original owner the draw
    • Guardian's Oath increasing opponent's weapon's attack when they're defending (JIRA issue #151)
    • Animation of last action before a match ends is not shown correctly
    • An ally returning to its owner from Mind Control's effect that has Rabid Bite still attacks owner's allies after going back (new MC will make this bug obsolete)
    • Multiple Rabid Bites doesn't show attack separately (JIRA issue #111)
    • Rain delay causing abilities to be unusable and uncastable (JIRA issue #78)
    • Captured Prey causing abilities to be disabled is intended (quote)
    • Stolen Cover of Night protecting opponent NPC instead (JIRA issue #110)
    Last edited by jiminee; 06-17-2011 at 10:20 PM. Reason: edited the list for easy viewing | added more bugs

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks for doing this.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    thanks jiminee forum mod
    Zhanna 135-1 Deck
    Member of A1

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    There's this one:
    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....s-game-no-draw

Which either has to do with Shadowspawn or both Heroes hitting exactly zero life.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Grint View Post
    Thanks for doing this.
    Quote Originally Posted by pottersmash View Post
    thanks jiminee forum mod
    Lol! No, I'm not the forum mod. I'm just like any other SE lover that wants to see the game bug-free as much as possible. Anyway, you're very much welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringel View Post
    There's this one:

Which either has to do with Shadowspawn or both Heroes hitting exactly zero life.
    I've added it to the list. Thanks Ringel!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringel View Post
    There's this one:

It's in the game have no draw clause

@Jiminee, no draw clause ? Maybe i misunderstand but there are draw when two heros are killed by a super nova drop. It's only with shadowspawn that it's seem there is no draw.
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentuequi View Post

@Jiminee, no draw clause ? Maybe i misunderstand but there are draw when two heros are killed by a super nova drop. It's only with shadowspawn that it's seem there is no draw.
    Ahh, got it. Sorry, I just never experienced having a draw and mistakenly assume that that's what Ringel's bug report meant. I've updated the wording on the list. Thank you for pointing this out.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentuequi View Post

Correction, because I already have experienced this: regarding a draw for Super Nova, that is incorrect. I guess my opponent was aiming for this but I still won. We were both at 7 and 6 me vs him if I remember correctly. I had a poison and fire on me while I managed to steal a poison from his yard via digger. At my turn I went down to 5 and cast the poison. He goes down to 5 and casts Nova. we are both at 0. At my turn I draw and, If I remember correctly, I cast a Bad Santa.
    Guild: Marksmen
    "We are Hunters, and you are our prey.. Fear not the allies you can see. Fear only the arrow that will pierce through your hero.."

Check out my Videos post. I will be updating it once in a while. Bump it if you watched ^^.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorter View Post
    Correction, because I already have experienced this: regarding a draw for Super Nova, that is incorrect. I guess my opponent was aiming for this but I still won. We were both at 7 and 6 me vs him if I remember correctly. I had a poison and fire on me while I managed to steal a poison from his yard via digger. At my turn I went down to 5 and cast the poison. He goes down to 5 and casts Nova. we are both at 0. At my turn I draw and, If I remember correctly, I cast a Bad Santa.
    So there is no draw when the two heros are down to 0, because i have already experimented 3 draw by super nova drop (one of them was a mistake of me, because i had already won...) and both heros have went down to -1 or -2.
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    And what about the elementalis bug, when they play too much feedback+bad santa+tranferance+eternal renewal, they lose the game without explanation. It's in the thread "elementalis bug 1.25v", and in an other one started by Pete (i don't remember the title). I still don't know how to make a link, sorry.

⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱