Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

A Bunch of random suggestions

Alright so I covered my thoughts on rage quiters and disconnects here: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....Fast-surrender

I want the AI deck builder back, except with all cards. Nobody should win anything from it mind you, just bring it back so we can play test decks vs a generic play style vs a certain deck. And give us an auto-load option for each of the heroes (IE the default version of the strongest deck they use for AI, or the deck the new SF heroes get). Besides, it's stupid to win XP or Gold that way, No, personally I want to test my deck. Loved that option.

Bring back offline mode. Okay so I found a place that has no wi-fi, no 4g, hell no friggin' reception - NONE. Amazing considering if I walked 300 ft in any direction I'd have it. I am good and finding black holes like that. At least I can find reception in the olympic rainforest. Maybe we just want to play for 5-10 min and not have to need to be online. It happens.

I think you should raise the max free shadow crystals to 250 so that the newbies can get all the real starter decks. And maybe a sleeve or a mat too, they are in the future gonna be faced with a harder learning curve than we have had. Besides I have found a few good games because of those adds

I want you to change the search options: less than four copies, more than four copies, things you can use with your current hero, things you can use with the heroes you own, etc. Also make it so that I have an option to see if I can see the Legendary allies, grr. I have only seen one of them once and didn't have the gold to buy them - man-cries. Also make it so it REMEMBERS our previous searches ... I don't care if I'm using "X" hero aside from the legendary allies the only cards I am missing belong to warrior and hunter.

Make the Legendary allies available ALL the time, good, god they cost an amazing amount of gold, it hurts my soul, but they are worth it, well maybe not the human one.

Ok so I liked two of the backgrounds before (when they were in color), but in gray scale I only like one. Perhaps, you can change it to 2 kinds of polished wood and 2 kinds of polished stone. Plus EVERYONE gets a generic mat - your wulven logo on black - like what we see when we log on. Put your name out there!

The white and red highlights behind our cards are kinda boring. Maybe make the white on blue or give us the choice to choose between a few hues for either.