Close

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Shattered Fates Kick Starter - is the delivery upon us!

Since the Shattered Fates kick starter launched on November 12, 2013 we've eagerly awaited it's delivery.

I can't help but hope that v3.0 will be the last update to delivering of the finalization of the Shattered Fates package... and that it will be in the coming months (maybe a new year surprise?) so I eagerly check the forum every day in anticipation!

For those who are new or over the years forgotten the development funding achieved by the Kick Starter, here is a quick copy and paste from the Wulven Shattered Fates Kick Starter:

With the new set, we also plan to introduce several major new features:

Campaign Mode - Every hero will have a unique campaign to play through that sheds light on their backstory. Campaign missions will have a variety of unique win conditions and alternate game modes, as well as many new campaign-only cards. Read more

3d Battlefield -
    The entire game interface will be overhauled, including a great looking battlefield rendered in 3d to complement the gorgeous cards. No longer just a mobile game, all aspects of Shadow Era will be polished to look great on high end PCs.

Tournament System - Enter the automated tournament queues to win big prizes and bragging rights! Featuring constructed, draft, and meltdown tournaments, you're sure to be up for a challenge! Read more

Player Auctions - To complement the in-game merchant, players will be able to trade cards for gold using the new auction system. Operated like a stock market with bids and asks, getting rid of your extra cards or finding that card you need will get a whole lot easier.

Improved Deck Builder - Building great decks is half the fun of any TCG! The aging deck builder will be improved to add new features to let you build new decks with ease.

Player Profiles - Show off your skills and find more about who you're up against! Full player profiles will be visible including statistics, new badges and titles.

Guilds and Leagues -
    The competition is uniting and you must do the same! Join a guild for fame and glory, and compete in the new multiplayer ranking system featuring leagues.

Physical Cards
    The $500 tier will get a physical Shattered Fates booster box when it's released, booster boxes from the previous two sets Call of the Crystals and Dark Prophecies, a physical playmat and physical card sleeves! That's more than $200 in physical goods!
    The $1,000 tier will get the same booster boxes and goodies as above, plus an additional physical complete set (1 of every physical card, including foils) for Call of the Crystals, Dark Prophecies and Shattered Fates, for almost $600 total value.
    For the super rich, the $5,000 tier will set you up for life with complete playsets (4x every physical card) of Call of the Crystals, Dark Prophecies, Shattered Fates, and every future set we do!

New SoundTrack
    We unlocked the first stretch goal at the $60k funded level already! This is something that has been often requested by players. The extra cash will be used to create epic new full-length music tracks for the menus and during battles. All backers will also get to download high-quality mp3 versions of the music!

Alternate Artwork
    And now for some more exclusive stuff! Now that we met the $70k funded level, all backers will get 20 alternate art cards, from any previous set, determined by popular vote. Maybe you want a more overpowered Firesnake, or maybe you would prefer to see Jasmine from a different angle? It's up to the backers to pick which cards our top artists will recreate! These cards will be exclusive, meaning they won't be found in booster packs or for sale in the merchant.

2v2 and FFA
    Our most requested feature! If we hit the $80k funded goal, we'll commit to adding 2v2 team games, and 3 or 4 player free-for-all battles! The card design of existing cards already supports it, and we've tried it in the physical game and it's quite fun!

Does anyone else share the same anxiety that "soon" may be imminent! That the climax of years of waiting could be just around the corner!
    What feature(s) are you most excited about?!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    from what i've seen on the forums the 3d battlefield was scrapped because it had a negative reaction with the community the other seems to be coming in LL update the card hints of having FFA or 2v2 fates is supposed to be getting a preorder soon and be released soon. DUnno about player profiles but you can search people and see past people he/she fought we got a filter system along with other stuff for deck building etc

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Really looking forward to campaign mode and 2v2 and FFA modes. Those will be interesting to see. Campaign will give something else to do when not in challenge mode besides just grinding, and 2v2 and FFA will give crazy new combos for multiplayer.

And yes, 3d battlefield was scrapped, unless they've been working on something else to revamp the board look.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Champagne mode for the win! But all the new features should be great. Hopefully their entertainment value will be great enough to last until a 5th set is announced.
    Shadow of the Night
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Seeker of potential, hidden from the light
    Teacher from the darkness, the Shadow of The Night
    To you I bring my knowledge, hidden from plain sight
    And write it in my blog, bringing new things to the fight

IGN: BP Umbra Nox

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Ahh... 3.0! The Duke Nukem of Shadow Era!
    I wanted an image as a signature and all I got was text.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kosmiker View Post
    Lol

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Tournament system and Auction house are what I want.
    The Paladin of Punxsutawney
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Shadows R Us

1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kosmiker View Post
    Love your posts

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadows R Us View Post
    Tournament system and Auction house are what I want.
    cant forget the 2v2 and FFA and a new set!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadyfigures View Post
    cant forget the 2v2 and FFA and a new set!
    Does anyone expect this to be anything more than an interesting novelty? You can't expect any semblance of balance from the game to carry over to a 2v2 format or even ffa.
    IGN: ETC BobRoss
    "BobRoss puts the 'bRo' in Boss" - Gondorian
    Proud Member of ETC - Errors Terrors & Carers
    Europe/Africa Regional Champion 2014 (also top 8 in World Championship)
    See some videos with commentary of some of my Serena Games on Shadowera.net
    I also do a video show with TJ SamuelJ - Bob and Sam Trollin it Up!