Close

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Still so much not yet delivered... how many years...
    Custom Card Design - Warlock Expansion

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Still waiting for those 20 exclusive Alt Artwork cards. And speaking of those, will be get x4 of them for a full playset or just 1 measly copy?
    I like my weapons how I like my music. Heavy and metal!
    -Mordekaiser

Writer of Falseblood Cultist and Thriss Crucible flavor texts.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Games that never have anything new get dull very fast. Many people are leaving the game because of this. With more people leaving the game than coming to the game Wulven is bound to die out. They need to get their crap together, or this'll just be another failed game like Rage of Bahamet.
    I like pie, Shadow Era, and you!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by NestMegatron View Post
    Games that never have anything new get dull very fast. Many people are leaving the game because of this. With more people leaving the game than coming to the game Wulven is bound to die out. They need to get their crap together, or this'll just be another failed game like Rage of Bahamet.
    Agreed. I have started straying to other TCG till something new shows up in SE.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I have had many times I would have contributed to the game and added more foils...but simply won't until we get the kickstarter promises though (and I'm not sure that will ever happen)...I just sit back and play my MONSTER Garth to pass the time...and even that may end soon (at least it would make Why So Serious happy if I show up less to QM)
    Avenger of Valhalla
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah, I kickstarted the original physical cards and never got all the goodies that were supposed to come with it. Haven't spent a dime on the game since then. And I would if I had gotten what was promised to me, because I do enjoy the game.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm really pissed about this. I wanted that stuff when I still played the game last year.
    Custom Card Design - Warlock Expansion

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I spent some money on all three sets including the kick starter (x2 for both accounts I think). Honestly it's been so long I don't even remember what I should have and what I haven't received anymore. Nor would I really care it's considered a write off. Only thing is it's going to be hard pressed to convince me to spend anymore I have really plenty of gold and crystals to buy any new cards without spending more, given the pace of releases probably the crystals and gold are enough for the next decade. That is if my fading interest still keeps me around and the company is still around.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It's sad that the development has taken so long, but i can understand this. Not easy to develop something like this. BUT it's insulting that Wulven (i.e. Kyle) don't tell us what's going on! We paid a lot of money for the product, and we are left in the dark!

Which features are being worked on / prioritised / nearly ready to ship / never going to appear?! It's just offensive how there's no communication on status of the product that we have already paid for!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by trevorJacobs View Post
    It's sad that the development has taken so long, but i can understand this. Not easy to develop something like this. BUT it's insulting that Wulven (i.e. Kyle) don't tell us what's going on! We paid a lot of money for the product, and we are left in the dark!

Which features are being worked on / prioritised / nearly ready to ship / never going to appear?! It's just offensive how there's no communication on status of the product that we have already paid for!
    +1
    totally agree !
    Shadow Dragons
    IGN: SD Fab Ulous
    Telegram: @Fabb_Ulous
    Shadow Dragons Website: dragons.altervista.org
    Shadow Dragons Twitter: @ShadowDragonsSE