Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Zaladar haste Shard

Hello Lady's and Gentleman's ^^
    I faced yesterday a funny deck and try now to make a deck with the same concept. Badly i can't remember the name from the player (if you see this Thread, let me know it. Want to add your name then here if you want it to).

The works around haste allies and power them up with Shard of Power and Super Focus.

Decklist from my Version: http://tools.shadowera.net/cards/#/v...x092x4:se128x4

Allies:
    4 Frostmare - cheap haste Ally.
    4 Rampant Krygon - the powerhouse, attack with Frostmare then cast Krygon use ability on Frostmare and then attack with Krygon. With Shard and Focus it is 11damage to the face.
    4 Ravager Zealot - we need another haste ally.

Abilitys:
    3 All Hope is Lost - nice cantrip with upside, allow us to find the right cards earlygame.
    4 Shocking Grasp - a really strong card. Its help early to kill weenies and lategame against sandworm , dakrah and other hard to remove allies.
    4 Mind Control - damage + removal ? Oke autoinclude for this deck.
    4 Super Focus - +2 damage for the haste allies (we don't use many allies) & love this card against warriors, hunters, Ember Jerry Decks.

Items:
    4 Bazaar - think versus the most decks, we have the greater benefits then our opponent.
    4 Infinity Core - must have, sometimes the start is to slow or the opponent recovers to much health.
    4 Shard of Power - power up for the haste allies. And the most allies have already 1health, so no downside on this item.

Yeah the items all as 4of and the Super Focus as 4of is maybe to much. But we need at least one from all these cards as fast as possible. And the others are great for sacc it for ressources or as a target for Ravanger Zealot.

Hope few people can understand my bad english and help me. Thanks to all who try to help with this deck (:

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Remove AHIL and SG. Add 2x Energy Extraction and 2x Soul Bound Armor and 3x Shadow Font and you will have something fairly close to the standard build.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks for the input but...

Energy Extraktion - if i use something that kills my allies, i prefer sacrifical Lamb. The Deck lacks more on draw (even with Bazaar) then dealing damage.

Soulbound Armor - this will most time only be a armor, because lack of cards to discard. But i think i'll try some at the place from Ravager Zealot.

Shadow Font - i doesn't need really the extra shadow energy with this version. This deck has compared to other Decks without massremovals a easy time to retake the boardcontrol.

And btw, i want to improve this deck and not copy the standard build.

This deck can well played be a really hard nut and i have already some success with it. 7wins in a row was my best winstrike + i beat today leviosablade (i read a lot from him/her on this forum, so i assume she is one of the better players) while she used a nice gravebone deck (return of the ping - deck ? )

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Even if you don't want standard build, I'd still remove the cards that Qaz mentioned. They really are suboptimal cards for this deck. Anybody you want to shocking grasp would be better handled by mind control. AHiL does nothing except make your deck play more like a 37 card deck.
    The Paladin of Punxsutawney
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Shadows R Us

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I would personally remove some of the Super Focus. You don't really need 4. Once you have it on your hero, it basically becomes a dead draw if you draw it afterwards. 2-3 copies maybe, but 4 is overkill IMO.

For more draw and another item to blow up with Zealot you could also try Loom of Fate. Loom could go quite well as a replacement for AHiL, this isn't a mill style deck where AHiL is going to have the most use, plus Loom can be used multiple times, makes finding cards even easier than with AHiL.

Another ally you could try is Slingblade Demon. He doesn't have haste himself, but what he can do is return you haste guys to your hand, renew 2 resources, then you can summon the haste guy again for some double attacking tricks.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Very powerful build!
    Buried Treasure of Nanana
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix/ Greatness, Reborn
    My tournament achievements

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @tman507
    Thanks thats are great ideas, i'll try it later after work. (:

@Index
    Yeah it is powerful, but the best on this deck > The matches are really exciting.
    Think from all Decks i have played, this is the most fun one.

Edit:
    Oke changes : -1 Shocking Grasp , -1 Super Focus , -1 Shard of Power for +3 Slingblade Demon .
    I played only 5 rounds with these changes but 2 from the 5 matches was the demon a help. And all 5 matches are wins.

I'll test tomorrow the Loom of Fate.

Actual 25+ wins and 3 or 4 loses with that deck.
    Last edited by Spieler; 12-24-2015 at 08:31 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Loom of fate is good for early draw and as a sacrificial target for zealot.

2 super focus is probably enough. Soul bound armour is great for either buying some time or as a 4/4 haste ally.

Here's a sample video gameplay