Close

Thread: Scrying Eye

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Scrying Eye

When you have Scrying Eye in play, the top card of the opponent's deck is shown face up, but it's so small that you can't see which card it is, even if you shift the view to only show the opponent's cards. I think when you hover the mouse cursor over the revealed card, it should show a pop-up the same as when you hover over any other visible card, but it does not.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I don't understand this thread....how is it any different than Meat Wagon or Wulven Scout etc., ?

There's no need to enlarge it to read the text. You just look at the card photo and you can see what it is. Simple.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Delay of Game
    There's no need to enlarge it to read the text. You just look at the card photo and you can see what it is. Simple.
    That would be the case for you or me, or other players who are familiar with all the cards and what they do, but for newer players or ones that don't quite know all the cards, a zoom in feature would be helpful here. But in general it does help to become familiar with all cards, helps you in the game as a whole. Although even I'll have some trouble with that at first once LL starts coming out, lol.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I'd call this a feature request as opposed to a bug, and I agree it would make life easier for players using it, but we can't prioritise nice-to-have features at this time, so I'm afraid you will need to learn the card images to get the best value from Scrying Eye for now.