Hello everyone,

As some of you might already have heard, I will be taking over from Meeklosh as the next guild leader. I'll like to thank him for his devotion, wisdom and humility in leading BP and for all he has achieved for this Guild. His contributions as a leader are many, and I hope that he will continue to embolden new generations of Warriors as we prepare to take the competitive scene by storm.

You might have noticed that for the last few months, the Guild has been going through some dramatic changes. The last month or so has been both startling and exhilarating, especially in wake of our amazing victory. I see that BP has not changed from the days of old, that the same cooperative competitive spirit and code of brotherhood still burns in all our hearts.

From humble beginnings, BP has grown to an alliance of members of all talents and skills with a strong culture of learning, sharing and improving the community. My passion is to ensure BP remains true to its roots, and a strong guild, supported by a great crew of Warriors, Knights, Guardians and Grandmasters.

We have been working hard to lay the groundwork for the future direction of BP so as to be able to expand in exciting new directions without losing our core identity. I am grateful for the hard work done by the Council to make WotBPs next rebirth a smooth transition, and am honored to be working alongside them to bring about exciting new changes in BP.

Finally, I would like to take this opportunity to thank all my guild mates for their support for me as the new leader, especially Meek for the opportunity to lead BP. I humbly accept the responsibilities of leading this brotherhood, and look forward to a new age of Greatness.

To New Players of SE,

We all started off as new players, and as such, I strongly believe in the virtue of cultivating talent. Thus, I would like to strongly encourage newer players to join us, as our forums are quite packed with strategic information, intuitive discussions as well as opportunities to train and spar with SE veterans.

Obviously, I do not promise immediate results, but I can ensure that with an open mind and a learning spirit, we can and we will help you become a better player. If you believe that you have the potential, you should join us. Simply because just by joining our ranks, you are not only in an amazing learning environment, but you are also part of a warm, funny, intelligent family of passionate players.

As for the rest of the community, I look forward to hearing from other guilds for more inter-guild activities, and hope that a healthy, friendly and competitive relationship continues on in the future.

Majulah BP!
Lightning Fury