Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

A New Era and Leader of WotBP

Hello everyone,

As some of you might already have heard, I will be taking over from Meeklosh as the next guild leader. I'll like to thank him for his devotion, wisdom and humility in leading BP and for all he has achieved for this Guild. His contributions as a leader are many, and I hope that he will continue to embolden new generations of Warriors as we prepare to take the competitive scene by storm.

You might have noticed that for the last few months, the Guild has been going through some dramatic changes. The last month or so has been both startling and exhilarating, especially in wake of our amazing victory. I see that BP has not changed from the days of old, that the same cooperative competitive spirit and code of brotherhood still burns in all our hearts.

From humble beginnings, BP has grown to an alliance of members of all talents and skills with a strong culture of learning, sharing and improving the community. My passion is to ensure BP remains true to its roots, and a strong guild, supported by a great crew of Warriors, Knights, Guardians and Grandmasters.

We have been working hard to lay the groundwork for the future direction of BP so as to be able to expand in exciting new directions without losing our core identity. I am grateful for the hard work done by the Council to make WotBPs next rebirth a smooth transition, and am honored to be working alongside them to bring about exciting new changes in BP.

Finally, I would like to take this opportunity to thank all my guild mates for their support for me as the new leader, especially Meek for the opportunity to lead BP. I humbly accept the responsibilities of leading this brotherhood, and look forward to a new age of Greatness.

To New Players of SE,

We all started off as new players, and as such, I strongly believe in the virtue of cultivating talent. Thus, I would like to strongly encourage newer players to join us, as our forums are quite packed with strategic information, intuitive discussions as well as opportunities to train and spar with SE veterans.

Obviously, I do not promise immediate results, but I can ensure that with an open mind and a learning spirit, we can and we will help you become a better player. If you believe that you have the potential, you should join us. Simply because just by joining our ranks, you are not only in an amazing learning environment, but you are also part of a warm, funny, intelligent family of passionate players.

As for the rest of the community, I look forward to hearing from other guilds for more inter-guild activities, and hope that a healthy, friendly and competitive relationship continues on in the future.

Majulah BP!
    Lightning Fury

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well said LF, a healthy, friendly and competitive relationship between guilds will be so cool.
    Buried Treasure of Nanana
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix/ Greatness, Reborn
    My tournament achievements

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Congratulations to Lightning and thanks to Meeklosh.

Proud to be a part of BP.
    The Paladin of Punxsutawney
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Shadows R Us

1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    And a new era begins. The blue Phoenix reborn yet again. From strength to strength.

It's amazing to see bp grow over the years. Pupils becoming warriors, Warriors becoming Knights, knights becoming guardians, one guild leader to another.

Bp has been blessed with amazing members and leaders since its formation. I thank all the leaders and guardians that have put in so much effort to make bp a great place.

It's a never easy being guild leader especially leading a great guild like bp. I bow my head to the brave and courageous Lightning Fury. May the blue light of the Phoenix guide bp guild till the end of time. I thank all the previous leaders too: Peter, Wreon, Oblio, Ogausp, Mip and Meeklosh.

Let's never take things for granted and just as we receive, let's also try to give back. The future is yet unknown but we have each other.

MAJULAH BP!

Ancient Man

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Let the Lightning be cast and the Blue flames engulf Balor!

Majulah Lightning Fury!

Majulah BP!!

"Salus Populi Est Suprema Lex"
    Ex Ignibus Resurge!

Magistrate of House El
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

INFORMATION on OUR GUILD WoTBP:
    www.wotbp.proboards.com
    or check us out here:
    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....eatness-Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Phoenix has risen once again to proclaim his rebirth for a bright future as the past was! Full of glory and success!
    Majulah BP!
    Devoted Protector of the Phoenix's Ashes
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Bounty Price series: The mercenary challenge | The toll bridge | The Conq's tea
    Other tournaments: Battle of Ages | The Fighting Buddy | The War Games
    BP Bobbypim's expansion: Dwarven Aid | Undead Siege | Viking Storm | Coming of Dragons
    Useful links: Colosal's guide for TO

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ahhhhggghhhhhhhh!

No no no. O no no h o
    Banned I tell you , banned
    He's banned!

Why won't anybody listen! So very wrong!

Congrats LF,
    I guess I can't bann you anymore!
    I'm so depressed!

But kinda happy for you BP guys, you could not have chosen better.
    Good luck LF ( I know you'll lead well)
    Majulah!
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Congrats Lightning, looking forward to healthy guild rivalries with the WotBP!
    IGN: TJ Bayfight3r
    Telegram: @Bayfighter

Guild Member of Team Juggernauts

Honorary Guild Member: Enlisted to Endure <E2E> - A Christian gaming community

""Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father."
    Colossians 3:17

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Congratulations to my glorified mentor! Things should definitely be getting interesting. I know how much you already have on your plate, it's admirable to see you taking in more responsibilities. But dont overwhelm yourself k?
    I've the utmost faith that you'll lead us well though.
    Congratulation fury!
    Majulah BP!
    Shadow of the Night
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Seeker of potential, hidden from the light
    Teacher from the darkness, the Shadow of The Night
    To you I bring my knowledge, hidden from plain sight
    And write it in my blog, bringing new things to the fight

IGN: BP Umbra Nox

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Good luck LF and BP too...
    IGN: TJ Maskee - Proud member of Team Juggernauts !