Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

urigon master eladwen's legendary frozen fire art .(12 victory streak from 280-308)

since im writting this late at night im not gonna go over the whole deck, because one:i feel is pretty straight foward.
    two:i aint got time.

http://tools.shadowera.net/cards/#/b...f172x4:sf198x4

there was a lot of thought put into this deck.
    combos, control, direct damage is all in there. which is just what eladwen needed for the current meta.

1- lily rosecult: she has barely seen any play in the game due to the fact that weapon-dependent heroes such as amber have had better choices such as reserve weapon, mages dont have access to this types of cards except for master smith but i find it too costly for the deck. so in order to save some space i decided that lily would be best fit for the deck as she returns not only weapons and armor but your artifact( urigon's fang) plus she is a ally so the opponent has to deal with her.

2-urigon's fang: it doesnt get better for mages for weapon dependent decks. it gives a buffed ambush type ability that allows your flameforged gauntlets to not lose durability when you attack. this is perfect as it allows to use almost 90% of flameforged gauntlets's effectiveness.(draw) also it combos well with flameforged scepter, while the allies are frozen they also burn away. frozen and ablaze are your too must effective effects while one kills the other one stalls.

the rest should be pretty standard for most players so feel free to comment on anything you think this deck can improve on.
    all suggestions are welcomed. thanks for your time and enjoy the deck.

ps: if anybody knows of any other eladwen deck that works in this current meta please let me know, i just came back to se so im rusty and there has been too many changes.
    leader of the exiled ones
    honor is overrated

Want to join?come to our forums:http://theexiledones.freeforums.net

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Brilliant deckbuilding as always, Bazzel! I think this is the only Elad deck that I've seen hit 300 this season, and that's impressive! Great work
    Raised in Exile. Trained in Kiptergarten. Mastering the ways of SE one step at a time.

Long live the Queen...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Lately I feel sun blighted one quite useful for Eladwin. Do you think it can replace seductress?
    Buried Treasure of Nanana
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix/ Greatness, Reborn
    My tournament achievements

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nice deck. I know it would be very frustrating to play against if you have an ally heavy deck. Hard to attack when you are frozen.
    The Paladin of Punxsutawney
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Shadows R Us

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    GANJAMUS !!!! I see you have joined A1 does that mean that our guild ex is gone?
    leader of the exiled ones
    honor is overrated

Want to join?come to our forums:http://theexiledones.freeforums.net