Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by bobrossw View Post
    though i still twinge when i see jasmine.

Also have you considered 2x dagger of unmaking? May round out those weapons.
    I love the board control Jasmine can bring (call me old school, but she is amazing...and my Jasmine's are foils!). I don't like DoU as my opponent can actually benefit from returning way too many allies to his hand (and there are more allies/attachments that make it not even cause damage to too many allies)...so no DoU for me (If I added another weapon, believe it or not it would be Golden Katar).
    Avenger of Valhalla
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Mann View Post
    I love the board control Jasmine can bring (call me old school, but she is amazing...and my Jasmine's are foils!). I don't like DoU as my opponent can actually benefit from returning way too many allies to his hand (and there are more allies/attachments that make it not even cause damage to too many allies)...so no DoU for me (If I added another weapon, believe it or not it would be Golden Katar).
    Yeah - I've had a few games where I played Demetreyo into DoU 2-3 times for loads of damage. Katar is an interesting third place for rogue weapons, I would think Chains of torment might be higher ranked for me, though I can see how Katar could swing some games - especially with occasional ironmonger plays giving you bonus swings from it.

I've seen jasmine used well even in SF, but it's firmly in the camp of cards that help you keep board when you've got it, but don't help you get board - which goes against the general style of monster garth.
    Last edited by bobrossw; 12-10-2015 at 09:23 PM.
    IGN: ETC BobRoss
    "BobRoss puts the 'bRo' in Boss" - Gondorian
    Proud Member of ETC - Errors Terrors & Carers
    Europe/Africa Regional Champion 2014 (also top 8 in World Championship)
    See some videos with commentary of some of my Serena Games on Shadowera.net
    I also do a video show with TJ SamuelJ - Bob and Sam Trollin it Up!