Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

The twilight cult conspiracy

As per request, I'm gonna post my conspiracy with the twilights being a cult

Almost every aspect of them screams of cult-like behavior. For instance, ever notice the large amount of self sacrificing effects? Of course you did, thats one of twilights outstanding features. Most of their combos are based around it.
    But...look again. Exactly who is it that are sacrificing themselves? In this cult, the lesser members (lower cost) ate brainwashed into sacrificing themselves "for the better of the tribe as a whole" meanwhile the senior members benefit and grow from the sacrifices of others.

Lets talk about lifebringer. Poor girl has been convinced to use her powers one everybody else, brainwashed into giving everyone the benefit, while her herself recieving none of it.

The twilight opportunist. The girl rides on an eagle. As such, a can only assume her death is the result of the cult convincing her to dive bomb the enemies. She waits in the sky, flying around until she is needed. At which point, her and her eagle target the enemy, and fall from the heavans at great speed, slamming into the target to deal some damage, and killing herself in the process.

Some members take the faith to huge extremes. Demetryo, the twilight extremist. Let me ask you, whenever you hear the word extremist, how often is it in refference to people taking their faith in religion to exteme measures? Demetryo is another suicide runner. He comes out ready to attack, and does so with complete reckless abandon. Throwing his all into a devastating attack, without thought to getting hurt. He dies shortly after, all of his energy expended on this single attack

But the twilights do have a strange power. The ritualist has access to said power. At the cost of her own life, she can make a large number of things dissapear. They arent destroyed, but rather their entire existance is gone.

But now, lets talk about the expansion. The cult just keeps growing...after so much time has passed, the twilights have become very strong, and very influential. So of course the next step is expansion.
    This brings us to the twilight shepardess...she goes around trying to convince others to join the cult. Brainwashing individuals to convert. And yet, it is all a ruse! For indeed, after the individual has converted to a twilught, they are killed! Sacrificed for the benefit of the other members.

But where did it all start? It is my belief that the twilight have always been there. During shattered fates, the twilights were small...an underground cult not seen by the public. But slowly as they gained members, as their numbers grew, the tine to make their entrance grew nearer. In dark prophecies, they allowed their herald to roam. A herald is a messenger...however, a herald is also a sign. A sign that something is about to happen. And it did...shattered fates comes around, and the twilights have grown strong. The cult has grown exponentially underground, and now the members make themselves known. And they're only getting stronger. More and more falling to their lies, being decieved. the twilights are taking over. The humans have been fighting the shadow all these years...little did they know that one of the biggest threats theyll ever know, was within their ranks the entire time....
    Shadow of the Night
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Seeker of potential, hidden from the light
    Teacher from the darkness, the Shadow of The Night
    To you I bring my knowledge, hidden from plain sight
    And write it in my blog, bringing new things to the fight

IGN: BP Umbra Nox

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Reserved for future conspiracy.
    Shadow of the Night
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    and the queen arrives

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbra7 View Post
    As per request, I'm gonna post my conspiracy with the twilights being a cult

Almost every aspect of them screams of cult-like behavior. For instance, ever notice the large amount of self sacrificing effects? Of course you did, thats one of twilights outstanding features. Most of their combos are based around it.
    But...look again. Exactly who is it that are sacrificing themselves? In this cult, the lesser members (lower cost) ate brainwashed into sacrificing themselves "for the better of the tribe as a whole" meanwhile the senior members benefit and grow from the sacrifices of others.

Lets talk about lifebringer. Poor girl has been convinced to use her powers one everybody else, brainwashed into giving everyone the benefit, while her herself recieving none of it.

The twilight opportunist. The girl rides on an eagle. As such, a can only assume her death is the result of the cult convincing her to dive bomb the enemies. She waits in the sky, flying around until she is needed. At which point, her and her eagle target the enemy, and fall from the heavans at great speed, slamming into the target to deal some damage, and killing herself in the process.

Some members take the faith to huge extremes. Demetryo, the twilight extremist. Let me ask you, whenever you hear the word extremist, how often is it in refference to people taking their faith in religion to exteme measures? Demetryo is another suicide runner. He comes out ready to attack, and does so with complete reckless abandon. Throwing his all into a devastating attack, without thought to getting hurt. He dies shortly after, all of his energy expended on this single attack

But the twilights do have a strange power. The ritualist has access to said power. At the cost of her own life, she can make a large number of things dissapear. They arent destroyed, but rather their entire existance is gone.

But now, lets talk about the expansion. The cult just keeps growing...after so much time has passed, the twilights have become very strong, and very influential. So of course the next step is expansion.
    This brings us to the twilight shepardess...she goes around trying to convince others to join the cult. Brainwashing individuals to convert. And yet, it is all a ruse! For indeed, after the individual has converted to a twilught, they are killed! Sacrificed for the benefit of the other members.

But where did it all start? It is my belief that the twilight have always been there. During shattered fates, the twilights were small...an underground cult not seen by the public. But slowly as they gained members, as their numbers grew, the tine to make their entrance grew nearer. In dark prophecies, they allowed their herald to roam. A herald is a messenger...however, a herald is also a sign. A sign that something is about to happen. And it did...shattered fates comes around, and the twilights have grown strong. The cult has grown exponentially underground, and now the members make themselves known. And they're only getting stronger. More and more falling to their lies, being decieved. the twilights are taking over. The humans have been fighting the shadow all these years...little did they know that one of the biggest threats theyll ever know, was within their ranks the entire time....
    +1
    The Holy Knight of Phoenixia
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Lol,
    Nice
    Twilights! Don't drink the Kool-aid
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    So uhh...something ive been thinking for a while. There no longer is any denying it...and I'm sorry to say...but the design team is also part of the twilights cult. Maybe even the cult leaders. There is no hope for any other tribes....the odds will always be stacked for twilights
    Shadow of the Night
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm still waiting for the Braxnorian to show their true military might.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kip thorp View Post
    Lol,
    Nice
    Twilights! Don't drink the Kool-aid
    +1

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    And Wulven is too cool to get all Jimmy Jones on us. Besides, nobody should ever drink kool-aid.