Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It will fit in my twilight Boris very well
    A member of ETC.
    Creator of boomerang combo deck.
    Likes playing lots of card games.

I had a really awful signature in the past so i changed it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The art is bad quite frankly... like really really bad. Bad in execution and bad in theme.

The ability of the card itself is overpowered... like really really overpowered. lol
    IGN: Darrkloki

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    My only hope is that the twilight land helps as a drawing engine, as this is always the weak side of twilights.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    OMG!! Aweeesoooomeee!!
    But i have a question...
    Why "Haste" isn't applied to Allies that back to board from Graveyard?
    Rules say Haste – This ally can attack and use abilities on the turn that it’s summoned
    But shouldn't be when enters play? for coherence... just saying QQ
    Last edited by Arcanes; 11-29-2015 at 05:08 AM.
    ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ⓐⓡⓒⓐⓝⓔⓢ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
    ---------------------------------IGN:Mirrodim------------------------------

Here!! Arcania Expansion !! come and share you ideas!! suggest balanced fixes!! comment you favorite idea!! lets do a virtual edition with 200 cards of user's creations.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Aracanes
    But i have a question...
    Why "Haste" isn't applied to Allies that back to board from Graveyard?
    Rules say Haste – This ally can attack and use abilities on the turn that it’s summoned
    But shouldn't be when enters play? for coherence... just saying QQ
    Because in this game "summoned" and "returned to play" are specifically treated as different terms. Wasn't always that way, at one time Portal worked on allies returned to play by Gravebone for instance.

But the terms are now treated differently. Which is probably a good thing because this ability would be even more ridiculously strong if they were the same.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Europe Regional (Winter 2012) Champion jacqui's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Everything with haste is OP. That's why krygon only has 1 hp. Without seeing how this card interacts with everything else, I can definitely see it being too strong, particularly with interactions with eidolon and lifebringers making it tough to get rid of.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jacqui View Post
    Everything with haste is OP. That's why krygon only has 1 hp. Without seeing how this card interacts with everything else, I can definitely see it being too strong, particularly with interactions with eidolon and lifebringers making it tough to get rid of.
    Don't forget about avatar of twilight. So even if you succeed in killing the lumineer, she can just be brought back the very next turn. And if done, avatar of twilight will be hitting the ground running. With headress on the table, avatar of twlight may be hitting the ground as a 5/5 with haste. Worse, turn six drops. Avatar of twilight to bring back the lunineer, and then sheppardess to regain 5 recources. Twilight headress to kill off sheppardess, then summon something else. The combo gets even scarier in a rogue deck...

Hero: lance or garth.
    T6 with lumineer and 2 random twilights in grave. Vosition orders in play

Play avatar of twilight (1/6) you now have 4 allies in play. Play twilight shepardess and target avatar (5/6). Play bad santa and twilight headress. (1/6) if drawing another sheppardess, play her and target avatar (5/6). You have six allies in play. Play another ally (lets say twilight champion) (1/5) activate vosition orders and target a sheppardess. Replay sheppardess and target avatar (5/6).
    Now you can either fish for more sheppardess with bad sanata, or you can play overwhelm for seven damage. Use headress to kill an ally and target champion, attack with her for 6. Attacking with the sheppardesses would have yeilded 3 damage, and avatar strikes for 3. 7+6+3+3=19 damage to enemy hero, and 7 damage to every ally your opponent may have had. You'll now have 5 allies left on the board (6 if you were smart enough to kill the avatar with the headress), one of which will be a 6/7 twilight champion. Even more health if lifebringers were brought back.
    Shadow of the Night
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Seeker of potential, hidden from the light
    Teacher from the darkness, the Shadow of The Night
    To you I bring my knowledge, hidden from plain sight
    And write it in my blog, bringing new things to the fight

IGN: BP Umbra Nox

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbra7 View Post
    Don't forget about avatar of twilight. So even if you succeed in killing the lumineer, she can just be brought back the very next turn. And if done, avatar of twilight will be hitting the ground running. With headress on the table, avatar of twlight may be hitting the ground as a 5/5 with haste. Worse, turn six drops. Avatar of twilight to bring back the lunineer, and then sheppardess to regain 5 recources. Twilight headress to kill off sheppardess, then summon something else. The combo gets even scarier in a rogue deck...

Hero: lance or garth.
    T6 with lumineer and 2 random twilights in grave. Vosition orders in play

Play avatar of twilight (1/6) you now have 4 allies in play. Play twilight shepardess and target avatar (5/6). Play bad santa and twilight headress. (1/6) if drawing another sheppardess, play her and target avatar (5/6). You have six allies in play. Play another ally (lets say twilight champion) (1/5) activate vosition orders and target a sheppardess. Replay sheppardess and target avatar (5/6).
    Now you can either fish for more sheppardess with bad sanata, or you can play overwhelm for seven damage. Use headress to kill an ally and target champion, attack with her for 6. Attacking with the sheppardesses would have yeilded 3 damage, and avatar strikes for 3. 7+6+3+3=19 damage to enemy hero, and 7 damage to every ally your opponent may have had. You'll now have 5 allies left on the board (6 if you were smart enough to kill the avatar with the headress), one of which will be a 6/7 twilight champion. Even more health if lifebringers were brought back.
    ye.... but too many cards for work...
    We already have similar combos with feedback Zaladar, or discard-homunculus, but in real game doesn't work so fast and perfect like the theory.
    ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ⓐⓡⓒⓐⓝⓔⓢ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
    ---------------------------------IGN:Mirrodim------------------------------

Here!! Arcania Expansion !! come and share you ideas!! suggest balanced fixes!! comment you favorite idea!! lets do a virtual edition with 200 cards of user's creations.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by tman507 View Post
    Because in this game "summoned" and "returned to play" are specifically treated as different terms. Wasn't always that way, at one time Portal worked on allies returned to play by Gravebone for instance.

But the terms are now treated differently. Which is probably a good thing because this ability would be even more ridiculously strong if they were the same.
    that was a bug even then because those same allies would not be killed by death trap.
    IGN: ETC BobRoss
    "BobRoss puts the 'bRo' in Boss" - Gondorian
    Proud Member of ETC - Errors Terrors & Carers
    Europe/Africa Regional Champion 2014 (also top 8 in World Championship)
    See some videos with commentary of some of my Serena Games on Shadowera.net
    I also do a video show with TJ SamuelJ - Bob and Sam Trollin it Up!