4 x Blood Moon
    3 x Death from Above
    4 x Call of the Pack
    (18 abilities)

3 x Dreadclaw Totem
    3 x Wrath of the Forest
    2 x Gromm's Axe
    (8 items)

A few people have noticed this build so it's about time I published it.

I originally tried this strategy with Bloodfang, but found better synergy with Moonstalker as he saves up SE through the early turns to protect allies once the initial Bloodmoon and Call of the Pack applicability expires.

The deck is not fiercely competitive, however can win matches vs good decks.

The focus in building this was the best deck possible to make use of Call of the Pack, which needs good draw to compliment.

The best opening is typically:
    T2 Bloodmoon
    T3 Call of the Pack + Wulven Scout
    if T3 ally survives:
    T4 attack and saclamb, free deploy another 3cc ally and haste with midnight howl or death from above
    T5 attack with 3cc ally (from previous turn or free deployed), summon Dreadclaw and haste by saclambing 3cc ally (hide if opponent ally on board

You can then rinse and repeat with more Call of the Pack, or move into midgame control with Griptooth and Howlfang.

Midnight Howl is a great option for Bloodpack Shaman to revive fatties in particular, and free summons with Call of the pack can also allow a Griptooth revival from graveyard and deployment in the same turn on 5cc.
    Shallow Era Channel and Blog
    Enhancing The Community, etc.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So fun concept
    U r genius

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Looks pretty good, however it does appear to be lacking in the ally department. Do you ever find yourself without things to summon with call of the pack?

Gromms axe is nice in several situations, however it may or may not be a good choice here. However better use may be found in it with natural haste allies. Might I suggest adding Dread Wolf ?
    Shadow of the Night
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Seeker of potential, hidden from the light
    Teacher from the darkness, the Shadow of The Night
    To you I bring my knowledge, hidden from plain sight
    And write it in my blog, bringing new things to the fight

IGN: BP Umbra Nox

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbra7 View Post
    Looks pretty good, however it does appear to be lacking in the ally department. Do you ever find yourself without things to summon with call of the pack?

Gromms axe is nice in several situations, however it may or may not be a good choice here. However better use may be found in it with natural haste allies. Might I suggest adding Dread Wolf ?
    The deck has limitations, and can hit hard and fast with hasted allies thanks to Midnight Howl and Dreadclaw. It's very reliant on it's draw cards such as sac lamb which of course require an ally on the board and enough cc to use. Bloodmoon Shaman is reliable enough to recycle the allies you need so long as you can get the draw needed.

Because of the benefit of using one ally at a time board presence isn't massive so the 1 attack of Dread Wolf just doesn't make the cut here as you will often be saccing your 3cc allies which don't tend to stick for very long.

Gromm's Axe is vital for getting out the extra damage on hero or allies as board presence stays low, and whilst I will often sac one drawn in the first few turns, as it is a very card thirsty deck, I'll only sac the second if I am in a position I'm probably going to lose anyway and absolutely need the resources for a potential comeback.
    Shallow Era Channel and Blog
    Enhancing The Community, etc.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nice idea

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I hadn't thought of this, nice out of the box concept, seems like it would catch people off guard and be fun to play.