Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Error msg trying to buy shadow Crystals......!!

There's an error msg that says (direct quote):

Error contacting server to verify your purchase. It will automatically be retried later, or please email your store receipt to sales@wulven.com.

Apple already showed my purchase went through. Your game server is the problem.

Most annoying thing is this damn message keeps popping up every few moments while I'm trying to play. Still happening.

What kind of fly-by-night operation are you guys running here??.....either refund me or provide the crystals, please.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Still no help on this. And still no SC, even though I've been charged already.

Is there a disconnect with the servers when making purchases from the Game/App itself (apple/iOS platform).

Game is unplayable for me (at least subjectively)...it's the concept of this that doesn't sit well with me, even though quite frankly I don't really care about the money itself....

Please fix.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm assuming you've emailed support on this already. I'll PM Gondorian the link to this thread so he can bring it up with Kyle.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This is why I only buy crystals off the official store :X
    Raised in Exile. Trained in Kiptergarten. Mastering the ways of SE one step at a time.

Long live the Queen...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If you go to your apple purchase history in your browser, you will be able to report the issue to Apple. It happened to me before, it seems like a hiccup in connection or something, but rest assured, if you explain your issue to Apple support, they may refund the purchase (note they are under no legal obligation to do so, since their policy is that all purchases are final. However, I was issued a full refund for the failed purchase, and was able to purchase again multiple times without issue) good luck!
    Ross014 - Intrepid Learner of Secrets
    Warrior of the Blue Pheonix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks for reporting this! An issue was discovered with the iOS purchase validation after moving to the new servers. It has been fixed now, so the next time you play the game it should retry the purchase validation and the server will grant you the shadow crystals. If it still doesn't work, please email support@shadowera.com with a copy of your receipt email and we'll help you out.