Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ShrapnelFox View Post
    Your thread was to indicate that not just the "top scoring" players should be rewarded - that there needs to be something rewarding for the casual players as well.

Unfortunately the current Shadow Era reward system is primarily targeted to only 1% of their player base - of hard core individuals (willing to play vast numbers of games and at a high skill level) and neglects the casual players. (who play intermittently, often at a lower skill level)
    This fundamental business flaw has been raised countless times over the years and with little improvement.

This is across the Shadow Era product as a whole, not just Melt Down.

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....l=1#post559103

I sometimes wonder if Blizzard's product development team view the SE forum as a number of suggestions/ideas that have been raised here on this forum have then later been announced and incorporated into their TCG Hearth Stone. (I.e. Providing a reward an the end of each season to all players, with the prizes being of increased value the higher the rank. Hence promoting an active player base at all skill levels)
    Lol. +1

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    yep well put ShrapnelFox completely agree!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If a match ends 5 turns or shorter, the deck should be usable in next match, I hope.