Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Question Long time ios/android player but no way to connect to forum account

I've been playing shadow era since the beginning on and off on mobile, and i just recently (today) made a web account but i cant seem to link my mobile account to my web account? and it wont let me login on site with my modile credentials.... Any help would be apreciated.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi, Alexkarr.
    Forum accounts and game accounts are completely separate from each other. You should be able to access your game account from any device or platform, just by logging in with the correct email address and password. Sometimes, some devices will mess up your email address, like inserting a blank space after the period. If you ensure the log-in details match it should work fine.

You may have inadvertently created several different accounts. If you can match the email and password you used to create these accounts you can use any or all of them.

I hope this helps.
    Least active member of: ETC (Ended There by Chance)
    Account for Gondorian to transfer Shadow Crystals to: m0ghedian

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thank you i thought maybe it was like hearthstone where the 2 accounts needed to be synced together but i guess not. Cheers