Close

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

This game is a scandal

The only fact that a shit deck of 100 and more cards can even put in difficult a studyed deck of 40 tells how this game is serious and done well... it's a really shit.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well, fat decks are good deck if build right. They have disadv and adv but fat garth for example is a deck for good enough to be around 300 or more.
    I dont get what this is about tho? you want the game to become the way YOU want it? You are angry that you lost and just rage forums? Or you want tips to not lose vs other "shit decks"?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Maybe it was a first encounter with stallvox. I can see how that makes people angry.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Or maybe this guy did not realise that the more cards in your deck you have, the higher the chance of drawing the perfect counter to everything your opponent plays.
    A member of ETC.
    Creator of boomerang combo deck.
    Likes playing lots of card games.

I had a really awful signature in the past so i changed it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by oggtheman View Post
    Or maybe this guy did not realise that the more cards in your deck you have, the higher the chance of drawing the perfect counter to everything your opponent plays.
    Yeah but it lowers the chance to draw boomerang...

Assassin of the coming winter
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Bullshit. I'm a old player from yu-ghi-oh and magic, so i know what i'm sayng. Like maxi said in a over 100 cards deck you have a very % to draw useful card, the deck must have less card as possible to guarantee your strategy. Not exist that a shit deck where i put a lot of casual card for any circumstance can win. This game has a real problem with % of draw and win rate, that's the point.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Xokrast View Post
    Bullshit. I'm a old player from yu-ghi-oh and magic, so i know what i'm sayng. Like maxi said in a over 100 cards deck you have a very % to draw useful card, the deck must have less card as possible to guarantee your strategy. Not exist that a shit deck where i put a lot of casual card for any circumstance can win. This game has a real problem with % of draw and win rate, that's the point.

I would love to see the stats you have gathered to back up this claim.
    The Paladin of Punxsutawney
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Shadows R Us

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    2 years of play behind, lvl 22, rank 274, satisfied? And not only me, but also my friend and other people with i've played say the same thing. So please, don't defend a similar thing, there's a percentual of draw completely wrong, seems like the game must let you win tot game and lose the same because don't able to calculate % of draw. No story.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Xokrast View Post
    Yes but in a non combo deck you dont need specific cards. As long as you have the correct ratios of different types of cards a 100 card deck can work as well as a 40 card deck. More cards also allow you to have a variety of responses for different types of deck.
    A member of ETC.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Also i dont know why the fact that some deck building strategy works differently from other games makes this game a 'scandal'
    A member of ETC.