Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Rogue and Hunter not ussefull weapon card after update

Hey Wulven peopple before "Shattered fates" show up - "old iron dagger" was only one cost "3" weapon card for hunter and rogue. Now we have "weevit-tipperd crossbow" with this same cost, better attack and ability. This weapon totaly killed "old iron dagger" from play.

Please update "Old iron dagger" and back this card to play. I suggest add more durabilty rating to 3-4 (more ussefull ) or change this cost to "2" ( less usefull ) Alternatively you can change weapon attack to "2" or ability "+2 dmage when your hero defends"(i think is the best choice from rest, its save soul of this card )

btw. Sorry for my english
    Last edited by Hculap; 11-04-2015 at 10:10 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Old iron dagger is a terrible card. It doesn't matter if weevil tipped is better.
    Anyway it will never happen because old iron dagger has been printed already
    A member of ETC.
    Creator of boomerang combo deck.
    Likes playing lots of card games.

I had a really awful signature in the past so i changed it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    There are plenty of old bad cards, our best hope is to look forward to lost lands and new better cards that may become available. Currently Serena has to play with cheap allies and expensive weapons. I'd like to see the cards in her card pool to support playing with cheap weapons and expensive allies.
    IGN: ETC BobRoss
    "BobRoss puts the 'bRo' in Boss" - Gondorian
    Proud Member of ETC - Errors Terrors & Carers
    Europe/Africa Regional Champion 2014 (also top 8 in World Championship)
    See some videos with commentary of some of my Serena Games on Shadowera.net
    I also do a video show with TJ SamuelJ - Bob and Sam Trollin it Up!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    this cards is realy ussefull for hero: "Serena Thoughtripper" becouse you can use hero ability when you get first 3 shadow energy and this is important for hero tactics. "weevit-tipperd crossbow" is ussefull and playable for both classes and when Wulven Stuios rebalance "Old iron dagger" probly the best option will be change to "+2 dmage when your hero defends" this card back to live. You will be can use it to protect your hero from low cost opposing ally attak. Now this is only empty card.

Quote Originally Posted by bobrossw View Post
    There are plenty of old bad cards, our best hope is to look forward to lost lands and new better cards that may become available.
    I play only Human Rogue so i can say someting only about this class
    Im sure old card with litle correction can back to a live and again be playable
    Don't forget we talk here about hero class card. it is not random card for eny class, thats why i think reblance old calsses cards is important.

Quote Originally Posted by bobrossw View Post
    T I'd like to see the cards in her card pool to support playing with cheap weapons and expensive allies.
    it's my style and if you want see it just find "Culapo" yesterday i was used "old iron dagger" this weapon was on my hero Load. i change it today on weevit-tipperd crossbow.

im sorry for my english i dont use it longtime.
    Last edited by Hculap; 11-04-2015 at 10:05 PM.