IGN: TJ Scout
    Telegram: @shubham1309

"Scout is a hacker we should report him" - SK Trinolcour

Team Juggernauts Recruitment Thread

Link to TJ forum
    IRC

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Soothjaw is more important than WotF here imo. In this mu board matters way more than draw. If you can lock down the board the best Ele can hope for is ally + ED.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Wtf is up with this WOTF support?? That card is no good here. And I'm a Soothjaw hater too, but should keep it & play it.

I stand by my earlier post-comment.

But yea, we should have more shadow era brain-teasers. Can we do a Millstalker one? My answer ahead of time on that is to hide/stealth whenever in doubt, and let the rain-drops fall...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Draw is overrated.
    IGN: Kyltz

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    sac sj play predater
    Proud Member Of The Blue Phoenix

IGN -: BP Itachi Uchiha
    Telegram -: @itachiuchiiha

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I would probably sac soothjaw and play predator. If elementalis kills him i'd retrieve him with shaman and predator would be a nice T5 option. If he survives I'd probably use a nym

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nice one, Shadow. I agree on playing Predator - Shaman + DoA. I'd keep WotF over SJ for the time being simply because that one just gets MC'ed while WotF could lock in a win El might otherwise fend off later because you couldn't keep your threats going (it's a remote possibility, sure, but SJ does not cover even that).

The interesting question i think is, what do you do if El lets your Predator live and plays Hulk instead. You obv. play Doa against Hulk, but what about NyM on Ghast? Would you rather keep it in case there are DMTs and Acolytes to come?
    A1's man without qualities - Evolution in theory.

My cards ideas: for mages, for others

Songs about Wulven by: TV on the Radio, Babel, Warren Zevon

However much one kind of longs to see the actors in war outdo each other in cunning activity, finesse, and stratagem, still one has to admit that these qualities show themselves but little in history and have rarely been able to emerge from amongst the mass of relations and circumstances.
    The reason for this is obvious enough: Strategy knows no other activity than the arrangement of combats with the measures which relate to it. It doesn't know, like ordinary life, actions that consist of mere words, i.e. expressions, declarations, etc. But these, which are inexpensive, are what the crafty one prefers to deceive with.
    This sober truth is always felt through and through by the actor in war and therefore he ceases to fancy a game of shrewd agility. Necessity presses so hard into immediate action that there is no room left for it. In a word, the pieces on the strategical chessboard lack the mobility that is the element of stratagem and cunning. - CvC, On War

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    T3:Sac sj,play predator and stealth..T4:nym,dfa..T5:bps,dfa
    Imo ele's weakpoint is early game if u kill his allies early u will gain board control and he will lose hand so it will be very difficult for ele to regain board control even if he plays a meat wagon deck.
    THE BLACK TEMPLARS
    "NO FEAR, NO PITY, NO REMORSE"