Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Good beginner deck builds ?

Hi all !

I have been away from shadow era for some time now. I wanted to get back into it, but im a bit overwhelmed atm.
    Can anyone link me some good beginner decks/guides I can check out to get startet again ?

Thanks all !

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Welcome back, just check the strategy section, there are a ton of builds there, easier heros are Mages and warriors, but with all the cards, combos make any hero deck more complex if you like.

Elad Rush is perhaps the simplest deck to use, it's oldest form is still effective. But there are so many changes and cards that the possibities are many.
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    ya Elad is best for starter then if you want to grind ai check out zala winnie rush i hope it still works ?
    IGN: A1 Gamer

kiptergarten sucks

A1 Alliance Click To Join A1

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks both of you for taking the time to reply !
    I will check out Elad then

I already looked at the strategy section, but there was so many choices and I was not sure what was still virable and such.
    I will look some more if I can find some simple but fun builds to get my startet again

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Elad rush is really simple I haven't played in aaaages, so my knowledge might be a little out-dated, but a solid elad rush has
    1 elad (obviously)
    4 fireball
    4 lightning strike
    3-4 supernova
    9ish 3cc allies, priest of the light, aldon, jasmine, and fleet footed messenger are all good choices
    6ish 2cc allies, champion of irum is a good choice, as are any puwen-like cards (2/3 stats, don't remember what the mage one is called, it's been a while)
    4 kris
    3-4 bad santa
    at least 4 other draw engines, tomes are good, maybe throw in some tainted oracles to combo with supernova
    a couple more cards... pretty much anything you want

I realize a barely put in any cards from shattered fates... there might be some good substitutes for cards I've listed, but I don't know that set as well :P Other people around here will probably throw in some suggestions, but this is a good starting place. To play the deck, just try to get board control in the early game, then throw everything you have at your opponent's face, and you should be able to win the "deathrace". Good luck!
    I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
    Enlightened Technological Creature
    A Proud Member of ETC
    My 10 step guide to deck building
    My published 1.6 decks

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Williamn View Post
    Thanks both of you for taking the time to reply !
    I will check out Elad then

I already looked at the strategy section, but there was so many choices and I was not sure what was still virable and such.
    I will look some more if I can find some simple but fun builds to get my startet again
    Believe it or not many of the oldest decks are still viable, but there are so many new cards from the beginning. Not knowing your card collection, like if you have all cards or just up through DP, means I can't help to much. But any SF decks will be newer posts, . I used to love rogues , and you can still do fun stuff w them, but with a few SF cards you can really win.
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    1) Elad rush is like wearing jeans. It will never go out of style.

2) Have you tried typing in search keyword "Millstalker?" You should sample that deck. Like fine wine. They will hate you, but you'll be a winner in your own heart.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Try Aramia! She's a bit faster than Elad when it comes to rush because you can use her ability to pull out Boooomerang for extra damage or some draw item like Aldmor Conduit/Tome of Knowledge.
    Raised in Exile. Trained in Kiptergarten. Mastering the ways of SE one step at a time.

Long live the Queen...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Boris is a pretty good hero to start out with as a beginner. Load a deck with 4x Aldon the Brave, a few War Banners, and lots of low cost allies. Maintain board control with Boris's built in removal and keep card draw with Blood Frenzy. It's a hard deck to go wrong with.
    "Give me an ally, and I will fight beside them.
    Give me a friend, and I will fight before them."

- IGN -
    The Spectre

Physical pre-order of: Call of the Crystals - Dark Prophecies