Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The MindReader View Post
    You know, I can accept that, and even if the schedule isn't clear I understand why it's not clear.
    What I can't understand is why begin the hype so early? The articles about lost lands was released in September I think, right?
    Look for a connected player like me, this means that today I already feel like I'm waiting, how would I feel in 3 months? Or more? I will feel tiered...
    I really suggest that the hype would not start over a month before an expansion in the future so people like me wouldn't get disappointed.
    I would hope you are in the minority in preferring us to have waited longer to start revealing parts of the upcoming set! Are you seeing the new card spoilers we are still adding each week?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I like the spoilers. I like the slow build up to LL.
    The Paladin of Punxsutawney
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Shadows R Us

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well, this would be the first time in a few years that a new set wasn't available for play in time for the WC... I think

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kross View Post
    Well, this would be the first time in a few years that a new set wasn't available for play in time for the WC... I think
    I think you're right.

2011 had half-complete CotC.
    2012 had completed CotC.
    2013 had Dark Prophecies.
    2014 had Beta Shattered Fates.
    2015 has rebalanced and fully released Shattered Fates (likely the finalised version, unless some critical change is required).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Please fix bugs in current version before releasing new one. Some cards still too slow loading in game play.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Taras Bulba View Post
    Please fix bugs in current version before releasing new one. Some cards still too slow loading in game play.
    Hi. I read your comment on the other thread and replied there. There's no need to post about it here too.

But, for what it's worth, it is possible to have independent development streams where one does not hold up the other, and where different expertise is working on each. Putting the new set on ice to throw the whole development team into looking into the slow card load issue that a minority are facing which currently has no known cause would neither be sensible or beneficial. I have no clue about that slow card load thing - I'm better utilised working on set design, card design, card implementation and card bug fixes.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i hope we dont see mulligans.would ruin the game.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by dejvo View Post
    You're just afraid of losing your rating
    You can be pretty sure that LL will be soonest out in Jan, and that's the most optimistic estimate. So that's two and half months from now, plenty of time to create decks. Also 3.0 will be probably out even sooner than LL and co-op game will bring even more variability to this game. There's still plenty of reasons to play.
    haha In fact I was playing for score and i noticed that my rating was high enough to be the first. Then i gave up on my score and decided to keep my rating high and joined the world championship... also because i'm busy with university this last weeks, and cmon, let me be happy XD
    I didn't mean that i'm not playing recently because of the expansion, but this happend to me when we announced shattered fates. But you are right, I shouldn't act this way.
    Messenger of the misty night
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Hi. I read your comment on the other thread and replied there. There's no need to post about it here too.

But, for what it's worth, it is possible to have independent development streams where one does not hold up the other, and where different expertise is working on each. Putting the new set on ice to throw the whole development team into looking into the slow card load issue that a minority are facing which currently has no known cause would neither be sensible or beneficial. I have no clue about that slow card load thing - I'm better utilised working on set design, card design, card implementation and card bug fixes.
    No worries. It appears to be still happening but it's also 'fixing' itself quicker too.
    I would say over 90% of the games now it isn't an issue. Which is more than acceptable