Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

What is the schedule for lost lands?

Well the title pretty much sum it up.
    When does the first expansion of lost lands get released?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The answer is, that they probably won't say. They basically never do. It will be out when they decide it's ready, but only they know when that is. I want the set out too, but there really is no way of knowing until it happens.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I get that, but I belive in wulven as a company, they have the capabilities of giving some sort of a time frame, like 4th quarter 2015. Or anything like that. Honestly as a long time player I just want to know that it won't come out on like june 2016...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The MindReader View Post
    Well the title pretty much sum it up.
    When does the first expansion of lost lands get released?
    Great question. There's an internal release schedule, but we're not announcing anything publicly until after World Championships 2015 is complete. (WC2015 ends mid-December.)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Great question. There's an internal release schedule, but we're not announcing anything publicly until after World Championships 2015 is complete. (WC2015 ends mid-December.)
    You know, I can accept that, and even if the schedule isn't clear I understand why it's not clear.
    What I can't understand is why begin the hype so early? The articles about lost lands was released in September I think, right?
    Look for a connected player like me, this means that today I already feel like I'm waiting, how would I feel in 3 months? Or more? I will feel tiered...
    I really suggest that the hype would not start over a month before an expansion in the future so people like me wouldn't get disappointed.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Honestly , i wait for v3 way more than lost lands, mulligans market and campaign are what this game needs.
    SF isnt yet stablised (or sth like that) so meta changes. LL shouldnt come to early

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Personally I prefer and would like to see SF finalized first (and prited!!! ) ... so the question would go for that ...

mm75

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by The MindReader View Post
    You know, I can accept that, and even if the schedule isn't clear I understand why it's not clear.
    What I can't understand is why begin the hype so early? The articles about lost lands was released in September I think, right?
    Look for a connected player like me, this means that today I already feel like I'm waiting, how would I feel in 3 months? Or more? I will feel tiered...
    I really suggest that the hype would not start over a month before an expansion in the future so people like me wouldn't get disappointed.
    I agree. I usually don't want to create and test new decks if I know that a new expasion is coming. So as a result I don't play anymore and wait for the new expasion. I mean... long time no play.
    Messenger of the misty night
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranĝelo View Post
    I agree. I usually don't want to create and test new decks if I know that a new expasion is coming. So as a result I don't play anymore and wait for the new expasion. I mean... long time no play.
    You're just afraid of losing your rating
    You can be pretty sure that LL will be soonest out in Jan, and that's the most optimistic estimate. So that's two and half months from now, plenty of time to create decks. Also 3.0 will be probably out even sooner than LL and co-op game will bring even more variability to this game. There's still plenty of reasons to play.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranĝelo View Post
    The idea was that you would be using everything you know about SF to win the World Championships. Then the new set hits after that.