Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

My first DP opening

I'm gonna start this off by saying sorry for the thread spams XD I wanted to record this opening but the ipad was being used and I wanted to finish off my unboxing before monday so was like whatever. when I look at the set list I prefer the COTC set list as it has more epics and better armor and weapons but DP has some nice cards that i cant live without in some of the decks i've made and its nice to have a bigger pool to draw cards from other then crystals. so ya here's some pics

Opening the box:
    (the flyer was smaller then COTC

always looks good when put this way

my Epics (smaller # then COTC but whats this?!

so I opened all the pacs and only got 4 holos and at the time what I thought was my last pack hoping I'd get my last and 5th holo for awhile but instead I get surprised with a Legendary! while not a foil its still nice to pull a legendary card IRL (also seems to be a legendary day as I got a foil Rothem) but yeah later when I was stashing my cards away I found another pack which only gave me an epic. Side tracking here from 3 boxes I didnt get a Zaladar so was kind of bummed out and I also freaked out when I saw the DP heroes have both arts on their card and I thought it was a misprint XD (the foil heroes arent like this sadly) but yeah here's a closer view of my new Legendary

and last but not least the 4 foils I got (while I do like what I got was disappointed on not getting a Visage for my warrior deck but what can you do)

( I feel like a spoiled brat here but can you blame me XD)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah, I wished the foil DP heroes were still double-sided, like Innistrad doubles in MtG, but they're still nice. That Ter Adun looks pretty nice.
    "Give me an ally, and I will fight beside them.
    Give me a friend, and I will fight before them."

- IGN -
    The Spectre

Physical pre-order of: Call of the Crystals - Dark Prophecies

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Ryan View Post
    Yeah, I wished the foil DP heroes were still double-sided, like Innistrad doubles in MtG, but they're still nice. That Ter Adun looks pretty nice.
    yeah sadly I couldnt pull a Boris but he is cool to look at and the art is really nice in foil

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Nice write-up. Thanks for sharing this. Maybe you will find some of the cards you're missing in your next boxes!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Nice write-up. Thanks for sharing this. Maybe you will find some of the cards you're missing in your next boxes!
    I do like it when stuff is on sale I might wait for SF to come out or another big sale before I buy more