Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Special Themed Deck?

Im quite interested in making a deci based around themed cards that go together, such as the twilight cards or the yari warriors. However, i cant decide which to go with. If anyone has experience with any themed deck, even outside of yari and twilight, it would be appreciated

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Fire theme

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....330-rated-deck

Also I think yari works well with vess and boris and twilights go with ythan and aramia, undeads with riakka, bad, bane, and zal, homunculus with ythan or a mage, ravagers with bad or vess
    Last edited by ronny_008@yahoo.com; 10-11-2015 at 09:52 PM.
    Member of Shadow Era Titans

IGN: SET Xavier
    Telegram: @SETXavier

Any questions about my post or general message me on telegram

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Ravagers also with moonstalker. (Just nobody realizes it yet ) ravagers actually work really well with logan too, and of course there is ter adun. Undeads are placeable everywhere, but I find them most effective with gravebone and baduruu. The twilights do indeed work great with the afformentioned heros. Homonculous are great for mages, but praxix can abuse them as well to great effect (so long as you're okay relying on luck), and actually victor can do some interesting things with homonculous allies. Wulven themed decks most comonly belong on wulven heros...but that's about to change soon. Near as I can tell, baduruu wulven recourse control decks might become a thing. (I know im going to try and make it a thing) also wulven elementalis. Vess is great with yari allies, but theoretically any warrior ally can use them. There are a of course some other types of "themes"... I have a suicide ally themed banebow deck. Had twisted familiar, anmors call, varosious arachnid, ogloth, and wrath of forest as its main purpose with a few other allies and card to keep it viable.