Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Snow, Thunder and Torches (Gwen)

http://devdeckbox.shadowera.net/#/bu...x4&view=Images

Starts off a bit slow, but in exchange packs some punch that allows you to close out games faster than your average mid-range deck.

I've tried Seductresses over Venomflame, but going second you already have Poison Arrow (wouldn't recommend leaving that one out) and Crossbow if necessary. Even without these cards Soul Seeker alone can help you climb back into most games. You can use Seductresses if you really want the best odds in games where you're going second to a perfect hand, but will also sometimes miss out on some offense and not be able to exploit going first quite as well.

Constructs compliment your damage sources and help with Sandworms.

Ley Line instead of A Legend works, but with Weevil you should already be able to deal with most weapons and armors, esp. if Spotter also weighs in. So i think ALR is the better choice.

Don't be too scared to sac' your Spotters and/or activate your ability without them. Sometimes it's what you gotta do and Gwen attacking just once per turn with these bows still means you get up to 6 dmg on the field for merely 3se. Ofc in a dmg race or for taking down fatties the dmg burst they bring is invaluable and they fit rather nicely between Crossbow and Seeker.
    A1's man without qualities - Evolution in theory.

My cards ideas: for mages, for others

Songs about Wulven by: TV on the Radio, Babel, Warren Zevon

However much one kind of longs to see the actors in war outdo each other in cunning activity, finesse, and stratagem, still one has to admit that these qualities show themselves but little in history and have rarely been able to emerge from amongst the mass of relations and circumstances.
    The reason for this is obvious enough: Strategy knows no other activity than the arrangement of combats with the measures which relate to it. It doesn't know, like ordinary life, actions that consist of mere words, i.e. expressions, declarations, etc. But these, which are inexpensive, are what the crafty one prefers to deceive with.
    This sober truth is always felt through and through by the actor in war and therefore he ceases to fancy a game of shrewd agility. Necessity presses so hard into immediate action that there is no room left for it. In a word, the pieces on the strategical chessboard lack the mobility that is the element of stratagem and cunning. - CvC, On War

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nevermind I was wrong.
    The Paladin of Punxsutawney
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Shadows R Us

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    it looks nice
    but there is too small draw engine.
    IMO 8~10 draw engine is basic requirement for 40 deck for consistency

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    not in a well built deck, 6 is good if most of you cards are useful 90%+ of the time
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlyn0 View Post
    not in a well built deck, 6 is good if most of you cards are useful 90%+ of the time
    yeah two schools of thought feed into the same general concept - card advantage.
    Card advantage can come from drawing way more than your opponent, or it can come from consistently out-trading your opponent - getting enough value out of one card to counteract 2-3 of the opponent's cards is an example. Kylt's Power Rangers Lance deck is a great example of this style of deck.
    IGN: ETC BobRoss
    "BobRoss puts the 'bRo' in Boss" - Gondorian
    Proud Member of ETC - Errors Terrors & Carers
    Europe/Africa Regional Champion 2014 (also top 8 in World Championship)
    See some videos with commentary of some of my Serena Games on Shadowera.net
    I also do a video show with TJ SamuelJ - Bob and Sam Trollin it Up!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    sisy, how do you deal with viska and worm with this deck?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by dejvo View Post
    sisy, how do you deal with viska and worm with this deck?
    Your best bet is probably a T5 Soul Seeker -> T6 Spotter + Gambit. That ofc requires that you saw the worm coming which isn't always possible or feasible on qm. Constructs can help wither them down, too, though they're still a nuisance. I know Perfect Shots exist, but i'm not much of a fan.

If the worm was dropped while you already had board and/or while the opposing hero is already on low health, there's also the option to go for the throath and see what happens.
    A1's man without qualities - Evolution in theory.

My cards ideas: for mages, for others

Songs about Wulven by: TV on the Radio, Babel, Warren Zevon

However much one kind of longs to see the actors in war outdo each other in cunning activity, finesse, and stratagem, still one has to admit that these qualities show themselves but little in history and have rarely been able to emerge from amongst the mass of relations and circumstances.
    The reason for this is obvious enough: Strategy knows no other activity than the arrangement of combats with the measures which relate to it. It doesn't know, like ordinary life, actions that consist of mere words, i.e. expressions, declarations, etc. But these, which are inexpensive, are what the crafty one prefers to deceive with.
    This sober truth is always felt through and through by the actor in war and therefore he ceases to fancy a game of shrewd agility. Necessity presses so hard into immediate action that there is no room left for it. In a word, the pieces on the strategical chessboard lack the mobility that is the element of stratagem and cunning. - CvC, On War