Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkyGandalf View Post
    Don't get me wrong i agree with u im just saying if i were to put 4 copies of her in a deck if she wasnt unique i most likely put 4 copies of her in that deck even if she's unique as her uniqueness doesnt really effect her optimal play and if u play her suboptimally (without haste) then she wont be better then any squishy ally with a strong ability who must be dealt with asap. And that shouldn't be a big problem for ur opponent in a game where everyone and their brother are packed with cheap removal. No wonder that we're not seeing too much Jasmines or Marshland Sentinels around (just for example).

All in all i only say that her being unique have less significance than the said property on most other cards.
    Of course i might be wrong about that.
    I can agree

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Take in account you can ready this ally with Justicarīs Cape for another 5 damage, and with Sosilo you can most likely mantain your hand size. If it wasnīt for the ally restriction on the ability it would be OP.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yay fun is what this card looks like! I totally don't think it's broken AF pls don't nerf
    A member of ETC.
    Creator of boomerang combo deck.
    Likes playing lots of card games.

I had a really awful signature in the past so i changed it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This card is the embodiment of pure evil.

It must be destroyed.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Sooo, it's kind of original Krygon, stat wise at least. Just with conditional haste and unique. Seems fair I guess, plus can't really use activated ability on same turn you summon it if that turn is T3, cause you need the 1 resource.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Finally, a card that makes Tenacious Buccaneer useful outside Aramia homunculus decks. But maybe a decrease in health would be in order.
    PK Love

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Ness View Post
    Finally, a card that makes Tenacious Buccaneer useful outside Aramia homunculus decks. But maybe a decrease in health would be in order.
    I thought this could be an awesome combo too at first, but I think you will probably lose Sabreen's haste playing it. When Sabreen hits the board as only ally she has haste. But then you activate ability to discard tenacious buccaneer, can do arcane damage, but Sabreen can no longer attack as she is not the only ally on the board.

You obviously can't attack with Sabreen and then activate her ability to get round this. She still looks like a really powerful ally, great art too. She will work great with Garth and Templar are going to be very strong in an aggro deck. Attachment Lance and Threbin could benefit when LL is out.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Or you can also play Sosilo in T4 as you play this card, then you can even out the card disadvantage by using her ability. Be noted that she is a rare human ally that can do ability damage, which makes her useful in a quite a situations.o

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah, you could wait to use her ability until next turn if you really need that hasted attack. Or you could use it to pick off an opposing ally while getting two allies on the board in the process.
    PK Love

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i think priest will be op....
    ign : A1 LOSTLOSER

A1 - Evolution in theory

OUR HOME PAGES

DON'T BE SERIOUS, I'M JUST LOST