2x Night Prowler

***Weapons (10)***
    3x Soul Seeker
    1x Grundler's Double
    4x Weevil-tipped Crossbow
    2x Spirit Shuriken

TOTAL: 40 cards + Hero

OK
    This deck can draw without bazzar. It is very nice.
    Using this feature. U can do board controlling and running out opponent's hand
    Gwenneth's special power comes from Night Prowler + Into the Forest
    In late game, if you did well board clearing, it is time to steal and dealing opposing hero with bobcat
    Bobcat with gwen is very nice. really nice. Dont hold Into the Forest, give a haste ability to ur bobcat

Early Sacrifice
    * Aimed Shot, Poor Quality, Vision of Endia, Aldmor Accelerator, Ricochet Trap, Night Prowler

Strategy VS
    * Weapon based deck : Ricochet Trap is very nice. Use Poor Quality.
    * Rush deck : It is hard when u miss early time. Just hope 'gambit, Weevil, CoF, Soul Seeker'
    * Fatty Zhanna : So many draw.-> Night Prowler,
    Kingspride -> Poor Quality, Aimed Shot + weebil,
    Fatty allys -> Vision of Endia, Bobcat + gambit
    Last edited by gracenough; 09-09-2015 at 12:23 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I spectated you a couple of games. This deck is awesome!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I got slaughtered by this and similar decks several times. I was thinking of building my own Gwen attachment deck, but never got around to it.

I said it before, I'll say it again - human heroes should not have access to CoF. Too many good attachments are available to several classes.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Demigod View Post
    I spectated you a couple of games. This deck is awesome!
    Yes thank you it is good in some match
    But sometimes it need more draw engines.
    It can be better when some points are fortified
    Last edited by gracenough; 08-13-2015 at 03:21 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by morbius View Post
    I got slaughtered by this and similar decks several times. I was thinking of building my own Gwen attachment deck, but never got around to it.

I said it before, I'll say it again - human heroes should not have access to CoF. Too many good attachments are available to several classes.
    Cof is really nice drawengine
    It is good for gwens engine. Because gwen has a many attatchments
    But because of 3cc (CoF); it is hard to get a good timing especially when u meet a rush deck.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by gracenough View Post
    Cof is really nice drawengine
    It is good for gwens engine. Because gwen has a many attatchments
    But because of 3cc (CoF); it is hard to get a good timing especially when u meet a rush deck.
    4 wins in 5 games and I still don't really know to play this.

So far for me, the only imperative for this deck has been having to play CoF on turn 3, after that the draw just keeps rolling. When rushed, I let them damage me early, I can just heal it back later. Platinum Chainmail can help a lot against rush, but right now it's hard to tell if is it really necessary in this deck. I've added a Survivalist and I'm evaluating Meltdown. It will also take time to make a proper selection on weapons.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    4 wins in 5 games and I still don't really know to play this.

So far for me, the only imperative for this deck has been having to play CoF on turn 3, after that the draw just keeps rolling. When rushed, I let them damage me early, I can just heal it back later. Platinum Chainmail can help a lot against rush, but right now it's hard to tell if is it really necessary in this deck. I've added a Survivalist and I'm evaluating Meltdown. It will also take time to make a proper selection on weapons.
    Oh survivalist!! I will try it
    But Praxix or Elementalis rush deck is really hard to gwen. Meat weagon make a hardest time. just struggle and die.. lol
    Survivalist will be good for gwen to draw more card.!! Thank you

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by gracenough View Post
    Oh survivalist!! I will try it
    But Praxix or Elementalis rush deck is really hard to gwen. Meat weagon make a hardest time. just struggle and die.. lol
    Survivalist will be good for gwen to draw more card.!! Thank you
    You'll be happy to know that I've improved to 9/10 with your modified deck, the only loss coming from Darkclaw. You can check my games, ingame handle is laserburn.

Though I still haven't played your dreaded elemental aggro decks, their Rapacious Vermin might indeed be a serious problem. The vital card here is Rapid Fire with the heavy 5cc cost, taking it out with a 2cc card spells a disaster. I'd like to cram in a fourth Rapid Fire, but there is very little room, even though I trimmed out all the fat, such as traps, Aimed Shot, Spotter, etc.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You'll be happy to know that I've improved to 9/10 with your modified deck, the only loss coming from Darkclaw. You can check my games, ingame handle is laserburn.

Though I still haven't played your dreaded elemental aggro decks, their Rapacious Vermin might indeed be a serious problem. The vital card here is Rapid Fire with the heavy 5cc cost, taking it out with a 2cc card spells a disaster. I'd like to cram in a fourth Rapid Fire, but there is very little room, even though I trimmed out all the fat, such as traps, Aimed Shot, Spotter, etc.
    wow really nice !! I hope to know ur modified deck

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Night Prowler gwen is my favorite constructed deck by a country mile. Last time i played was before Prophecies came out and nowdays i just play meltdown and gwen.

As a budget option (or if you only have the cotc set like i do...) you use net and snare traps instead of the richochet and aldmor accelerator, and oatherkeepers instead of the spirit shurikens. Don't get me wrong, a rush deck will.... rush down your oathkeeper and it won't save you like spirit shurikens will BUT at least turn 5 oathkeepers into turn 6 night prowler + shadow ability is at least insurance against haste i gues.

I'll definetly modify it once i get some more gold for the update stuff. Atm like i said i'm runing basicaly the Op's deck but with 2x snare trap, 2x net trap and an extra soulseeker with oathekeepers.

Maybe there would be room to add in some retreats to help with elementalis / attachment decks?

Also for an ealier weapon, to substitute the weevil, maybe feathered longbows.