Close

Hybrid View

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Question ISO: Advice On My Raikka-Homunculus 50 Card Deck!

I would love for this deck to work, but I've either done a horrible job building it or I'm playing it wrong. Any help/tips/advice would be greatly appreciated. I'm relatively inexperienced. Also, I've noticed I'm not drawing enough cards. What should I do to counteract that?

Hero: Raikka Spellseeker
    Allies: Rotling [x4], Plightbred Runt [x4], Cinderborn Fatebreaker [x3], Voracious Arachnid [x4], Brimstone Devourer [x4], Evolving Abomination [x4], Gravemonger [x3], Phoenix Urigon [x2], Flameborn Defiler [x2]
    Abilities: Fireball [x4], Incendiary Curse [x1], Engulfing Flames [x4], Meteor Shower [x2]
    Item/Artifact: N/A
    Weapons: Flameforged Scepter [x2], Wrath Of Summer [x1], Dagger Of Unmaking [x1]
    Armor: Blazing Shield [x2], Flameforged Gauntlets [x1], Soulbound Armor [x1]

Important: I'd like this deck to remain based on it's name ("Raikka-Homunculus").

Miscellaneous Questions:
    1.) What is the benefit of being in a Guild?
    2.) Have new cards been announced? If so, when will they come out?
    3.) I've been told that selling Pre-Constructed Elementalis decks is the mot efficient way to "exchange" Shadow Crystals for Gold. Is that true?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    against, needs more draw like your rothem. tome of knowledge x4. im not a fan of homuculous. ther are some that are good adds to other allies, but as a tribe, no so much.

1.) you get lot of help and advice and people to practice against as well as some tuned deck builds
    2) some have been announced, check the announcement sub-forum... but we dont know when they will be released. the WC is coming up soon, so not this year.
    3.) and it used to be the best to get gold, the Raikka deck has the best SC to gold ratio now. its more expensive but you get much more gold per SC with it
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlyn0 View Post
    against, needs more draw like your rothem. tome of knowledge x4. im not a fan of homuculous. ther are some that are good adds to other allies, but as a tribe, no so much.

1.) you get lot of help and advice and people to practice against as well as some tuned deck builds
    2) some have been announced, check the announcement sub-forum... but we dont know when they will be released. the WC is coming up soon, so not this year.
    3.) and it used to be the best to get gold, the Raikka deck has the best SC to gold ratio now. its more expensive but you get much more gold per SC with it
    Thanks! You're a big help

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011